Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone posted about this yet ? - MEANIES crisps are in Asda!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone posted about this yet ? - MEANIES crisps are in Asda!!!

I bought some today!

Re: Has anyone posted about this yet ? - MEANIES crisps are in Asda!!!

Never heard of them

Comment

you missed out then!

Comment

Meanies? What are they?
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I can visualise hundreds of DYR posters legging it to Asda when they find out what they are

Comment

I've never heard of them either, but a quick search has revealed that they were made by the Irish branch of KP, but were once available throughout the UK (don't know when). Probably more popular in Ireland I'd guess. They look like a Monster Munch type thing.
            1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
              I've never heard of them either, but a quick search has revealed that they were made by the Irish branch of KP, but were once available throughout the UK (don't know when). Probably more popular in Ireland I'd guess. They look like a Monster Munch type thing.
              I'll not be rushing to Asda in that case then! Dare say I'm not missing much!
              Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Mentioned before here https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...hlight=meanies , but I dont remember them they must be a late 90's thing.
                My heart lie's 70's-80's for this type of stuff
                Heather

Comment

are they still 5p? lol

Comment

Working...
                  X