No announcement yet.

anyone remembers Bob the Builder Cured & Cooked Turkey & Pork Sausage Slices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone remembers Bob the Builder Cured & Cooked Turkey & Pork Sausage Slices

i bloody loved these as a kid

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: anyone remembers Bob the Builder Cured & Cooked Turkey & Pork Sausage Slices

You still are a kid...

Comment

Re: anyone remembers Bob the Builder Cured & Cooked Turkey & Pork Sausage Slices

OMG how can things from my own kids childhoods be being posted as nostalgia/retro?? (same with Bear in the Big Blue house)
      And probably still be sold if you look hard enough.

It's just not right! and slightly scary.
      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
        OMG how can things from my own kids childhoods be being posted as nostalgia/retro?? (same with Bear in the Big Blue house)
        And probably still be sold if you look hard enough.

It's just not right! and slightly scary.
        Not scary, its just not 'old' enough to be deemed nostalgic. The question is...will Bob The Builder and Bear in the Big Blue House or the glut of awful toddlers tv i.e. In The Night Garden etc, etc be seen with the same charm as we recall the old classics like Mr Ben, Bagpuss, Ivor The Engine etc, etc? Doubtful...

Comment

Simple Heather. What we have here is retro. For you it's retro retro. Retro retro retro would be something that come around... Actually I have no idea what were are talking about.

Is somebody putting something in the water? We're getting a lot of odd topic threads recently.

Comment

Working...
          X