Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vending Machines

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
    For some reason I always remember that the vending machine at our local swimming pool always had Chewitts in it, loved those. They also had a Moon Cresta Arcade Machine, which i preferred playing to swimming.
    Strangely at many leisure centres with swimming pools & CV suites & sports halls there are chocolate and coke vending machines

I thought you were supposed to get fit at these leisure centres lol

A bit contradictory having those vending machines in places like that. I would understand it if the vending machine dispensed Lucozade & like energy drinks
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Re: Vending Machines

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      Strangely at many leisure centres with swimming pools & CV suites & sports halls there are chocolate and coke vending machines

I thought you were supposed to get fit at these leisure centres lol

A bit contradictory having those vending machines in places like that. I would understand it if the vending machine dispensed Lucozade & like energy drinks
      The last time I was in a gym they had a machine that dispensed energy bars & healthy snacks.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
      X