Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70's sweets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • andria
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    Originally posted by andria View Post
    I loved the advert for OPALFRUITS, when they were playing in the sea, and the jingle - Opalfruits, made to make your mouth water. Starbursts do not compare. Loved the green ones.
    Daz posted the opal fruits advert on defunct sweets just a few days ago. Its on page 27, if you want to watch. xx

    Leave a comment:


  • andria
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    definatley harder

    Leave a comment:


  • sixtyten
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    I dunno about smaller,as I've got much bigger,but they are rock hard!
    Bring back Tooty Minties too!!

    Leave a comment:


  • andria
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    they were then, i'm sure thats what they used to sing.

    Leave a comment:


  • nogden
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    are they really made to make your mouth water

    Leave a comment:


  • andria
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    I loved the advert for OPALFRUITS, when they were playing in the sea, and the jingle - Opalfruits, made to make your mouth water. Starbursts do not compare. Loved the green ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    Originally posted by bumblelady View Post
    and alot harder, i like getting the whole packet of starburst mold them all together in my hand to a big ball and put it back in the fridge to eat later,
    Wash your mouth out - O P A L F R U I T S

    Leave a comment:


  • bumblelady
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    and alot harder, i like getting the whole packet of starburst mold them all together in my hand to a big ball and put it back in the fridge to eat later,

    Leave a comment:


  • andria
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    I tnikn tooty frooty's have changed, they don't taste the same anymore and they are smaller.

    Leave a comment:


  • pedro
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    Tutti fruities one of my fav's must search them out.... see if I can still get a whole packet in my mouth at one and just chewwwwww.

    Leave a comment:


  • sixtyten
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    todays Tooty frooties

    Leave a comment:


  • sixtyten
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    But then again..they may have only just reached Scunthorpe by 1988, Know what I mean

    Leave a comment:


  • sixtyten
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    Skittles? 1974? really? First time I ever saw them was in Scunthorpe in 1988

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: 70's sweets

    ohhhh now I know them, not my cup of tea.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X