McDonalds Hotdogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Hotdogs

Does anyone else remember about 12 years ago when McDonalds sold Hotdogs for about 6 months, they were surprisingly very nice but no one i have ever spoke to remembers them.

Re: McDonalds Hotdogs

I remember McDonalds did a few premotions at that time & did some interesting ads.

The Hotdog one had lots of people in 1950s clothes singing a song.

There was also a range of Indian food a few months later, the ad for which was made like a low budget 1970s Cinema ad with scratchy film, wonky edits, RP voiceover, easy listening music etc.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

[QUOTE=Richard1978;144424]I remember McDonalds did a few premotions at that time & did some interesting ads.

The Hotdog one had lots of people in 1950s clothes singing a song.
      [QUOTE]

NO!!! PLEASE NOT THAT SONG!!! The hot dogs were great and so were the McRibs.
      WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

McRibs god yeah forgot about them and yeah they were v nice too, you can get Rustlers microwave ones still but taste manky.

Comment

No disrespect to McDonalds intended but being a Manc, I look around the Christmas markets in Manchester City Centre and over the past two days I've had two gorgeous burgers from the same stall sellin wild boar and venson burgers and they tasted a lot better than Maccy Dees. But the McDonaalds hot dogs looked and suspiciously tasted like Westlers hot dogs but they taste great. I don't go to Maccy Dees as much now having discovered Southern Eleven.
          WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Working...
          X