End of Term Shenanigans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: End of Term Shenanigans

I remember toy day at primary school for most last days of term, though one year we couldn't have one because our teacher would let it.

IIRC someone once had something nicked in her class & she didn't want to have it happen again.

At the last day of secondary school there was a shaving foam fight on the field & plenty of shirt signing.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
      most in my class never showed up for the last week of term during my school life.
      so any of us that did come in where just told to go home.

This was similar for me at secondary too Darren - even with the "circle of best good and best friends" I had/hung around with - we did our exams and never caught up with each other for years after (par the odd exception)

From what I recall of Primary School - in Year 5 and 6 (in today's "currency") we had a Film and Egg and Spoon Race and a Disco combined for Year 5 and 6's - but nothing that wasreally exciting/fun. This was the samefor the other years too (I recall) at both Primary and Secondary (Secondary more so)!

80sChav

Comment

Our class wag played Alice Cooper's Schools Out over the school PA system by sneaking into the headmaster's office whilst he was on stage during school assembly

Jaquie (you know who you are) actually got them out at the school disco, but she was drunk. bless her little heart We had spiked the punch with Vodka after all

There's a pic of the school's front gate - Dene Magna (previously Abenhall) Secondary School in Mitcheldean, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, uk
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Twocky61; 16-11-2014, 10:28.
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Lol i was one of them who never turned up i use to think what can them do to me now nothing lol

Originally posted by darren View Post
          most in my class never showed up for the last week of term during my school life.
          so any of us that did come in where just told to go home.
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by repoman
            My last day of school. I remember it like it was yesterday. Because there was a horrible accident and I was put in a coma. Until yesterday.

On the plus side, I completely remember the '80s and missed out on your 'Ant and Dec'.
            Judging from the childishness of your posts, your last day at school was actually yesterday and the coma is an illusion. !! Deal with this idiot pls Amethyst?

Comment

I recall we took games in (but not very often) ... most Schools was against this idea in my area and you'd be laughed at by fellow Pupils if you took a Walkman in let alone games like Connect 4 - which would equal to being berated something rotten by your peers then! Though I guess this is what occurs when you live in a rough area and go to a rough school!

Unless it was part of what the school had organised like "Egg and Spoon Race's" I think it would be more fair to say we had no games' day's or if we did it'd be "fun and games" that we invented ourselves (when others weren't falling out with you too)

Comment

Working...
              X