Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you wear to school? (uniform-non uniform)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
    Re: What did you wear to school? (uniform-non uniform)

It was "cool" to wear our school ties with the thin part only showing, the fat bit was tucked behind the shirt buttons, a normal length but with a small knot.
    Unfortunately the end of the thin part was often frayed through too much "tie flicking".
    That is cruel mate - should be reserved for the preserve of the thick side !!

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
      Re: How you had your School tie

Hated them dangling, so as long as possible, so it tucked into trousers
      The style that the popular kids at mine did was short - a few CMs long

The long version down to Belt was for the Geeks who found it tuck no effort to that version!

Comment

Would only ever do that if the Tie had crest/logo on - which it did'nt and if they said you gotta show it

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          Re: What did you wear to school? (uniform-non uniform)

what i mean is i got my mom to tie it for me in the morning.

Then when pe came i loosened it enough to take it off then when i was finished with p.e. I put it on and tightened it up.

You was brave Dazza letting the other dudes think you could do ur Tie skinny

Respect mate

Comment

My Infants and Juniors didn't have uniform, so I can say it was basic jumper, jeans and t-shirt.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
              My Infants and Juniors didn't have uniform, so I can say it was basic jumper, jeans and t-shirt.
              Was same at my Junior and Primary's George yeh - so was almost glad we had Uniform at Secondary then

Doing your Tie a certain way, tucking your Shirt in etc - actually helped you (me) find out who the bullies etc was and who was real mates, more so like first day my bestest mate and all others had jumpers on with their Blazer an said to me "why you not got a Jumper on" not as it was mandatory (but this is coming from me - someone from then even to now) alwatys wears a Jumper even if it is 85/89 outside or in indoors even lol

Comment

Did anybody else at School often get told off for your Blazer and Badge not being A1 and Shirt etc etc but never your Tie skinny??

Comment

Can imagine you was'nt in the Wannabe/cool kids gang then

If you did'nt like it dangling - just do it short

Comment

Re: Trainers?

PLEASE!
                    Just stop with these pointless "school uniform/trackies/trainers threads??

Sorry, but you are really starting to irritate. All of these stupid "uniform/tie/trousers/shoes posts could have been put into one thread.

No need to add same comment onto every related thread, and use the search! There's a million and one trainer threads you could have added too
                    Tbh SixtyTen you sound the kind of Guy who'd grass up the younger years for reverse tying!!!

You put me in mind of Mauler MCcall from Grange Hill as most in most School's ho did "long thin" was one of bullies with "short/medium thin Lads" wannabes/cool lads

Comment

Working...
                    X