Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: School's being "rough"

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
    I was lucky .. being a pretty good footie player I was kinda protected somewhat as the **** of year ( as we moved up ) used to ‘look like after me on and off the pitch ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Was you a "bit of a Freddie Mainwairing" then mate, where you got consesions on letting most things being allowed to be let go!!??

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
      Re: School's being "rough"

exactly my secondary school was tough.
      at times i hated it but it has taught me to stick up for myself.

There where many people in my class who where nasty people and i just avoided them.
      One day id have friends then fall out the next day and so on.
      Exactly - you gotta go through it to realize most of the Lads who bullied etc would end up flipping Burgers in MacDonalds as their job for life from 19 year old ... then you can laugh in their face when you have a great job etc

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

Exactly - you gotta go through it to realize most of the Lads who bullied etc would end up flipping Burgers in MacDonalds as their job for life from 19 year old ... then you can laugh in their face when you have a great job etc
        Someone I know once mentioned meeting some "cool" kids a decade after they left school, one being a girl now with a load of kids & a boy now twice the size he was in his teens after too much drinking & fast food! The latter recognised her & claimed he now understood her lifestyle, but was obviously desperate for any female attention after ruining his looks!
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post

Someone I know once mentioned meeting some "cool" kids a decade after they left school, one being a girl now with a load of kids & a boy now twice the size he was in his teens after too much drinking & fast food! The latter recognised her & claimed he now understood her lifestyle, but was obviously desperate for any female attention after ruining his looks!
          Most I knew from School were words not fit to describe on here Richard

I got in contact with my best best mate from School a Decade or so after leaving as we was "like that" at school, and fleetingly bumped into a few bullies I knew (or rather mates turned-bullies) and par may-be 1 more and this girl I knew could'nt care for any of them

Comment

Working...
          X