Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paper games

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paper games

    We would make consecuences out of paper,then fold the paper until you could not fold anymore.Then add names of boys or girls,numbers and a message .Ask a friend to choose a colour a name etc.It was fun

    Who remembers playing boy,girl,fruit,flower,animals,countries etc.When you would ask the first person to pick a letter when starting with a.If for instance they chose the letter G then you had to think of names of boys girls fruit flower etc and thinking of one that no one else had in order to get the 20points if there was a double up then only 10 points was awarded and if you left it blank 0 points

  • #2
    Re: Paper games

    Best paper games we played was Paper Airoplanes ... well cool it was too! See how far up the classroom you could make it fly or on the Teachers Desk you could get it too or in the bin was a total exclusive "bonus creadabilty point" with friends for the entire week!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Paper games

      Hah we all did that one didnt we.

      Not quite what amethyst meant that game was not teacher friendly.hah

      but i do remember playing those ones amethyst mentioned.


      Originally posted by 80schav View Post
      best paper games we played was paper airoplanes ... Well cool it was too! See how far up the classroom you could make it fly or on the teachers desk you could get it too or in the bin was a total exclusive "bonus creadabilty point" with friends for the entire week!
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Paper games

        Originally posted by darren View Post
        Hah we all did that one didnt we.

        Not quite what amethyst meant that game was not teacher friendly.hah

        but i do remember playing those ones amethyst mentioned.
        I am unsure what amethyst meant too, Darren. I think that the Airoplanes was the best one easly though as too was any Orgami type games as well!!

        80sChav

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Paper games

          best one we did was a truth and dare ya folded paper into like a puppet using thumb and first finger on each hand you asked to pick a number then you open the puppet forwards and side way the amount of numbers then ask to pick a colour
          spell out the colour by doin same opening forwards and sidewards then you ask pick a colour again
          we unfolded the puppets mouth and under neath was a truth or dare question
          I forgot what the thing called now but I still now and again make one for kids
          if any one knows what im on about did they do this ????
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Paper games

            Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
            Best paper games we played was Paper Airoplanes ... well cool it was too! See how far up the classroom you could make it fly or on the Teachers Desk you could get it too or in the bin was a total exclusive "bonus creadabilty point" with friends for the entire week!
            Especially if you sat at the back of the classroom

            Consecuences xmark thats what I was describing too

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Paper games

              Originally posted by amethyst View Post
              Especially if you sat at the back of the classroom

              Consecuences xmark thats what I was describing too
              Indeed - I am sure we had other similar games too amethyst!!

              Generally I did mix with the "tough guys" for such games lol yeah

              80sChav

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Paper games

                Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                Indeed - I am sure we had other similar games too amethyst!!

                Generally I did mix with the "tough guys" for such games lol yeah

                80sChav
                Noughts and crosses wasnt to keen

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Paper games

                  Hangman was popular too

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Paper games

                    We did what you mentioned O.P yer - this was generalyv with Boys v Girls and v versa to tell friends if they fancied somebody - which was back then almost (on reflection) like a message in a bottle!

                    80sChav

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Paper games

                      Loved it though I didn't know how to fold it lol
                      sigpic
                      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We just made Plaines out of them and was disruptive with them like on Grange Hill Lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We used to make paper bangers. I think that the heavier grade arts/crafts paper used to be most effective. I can't remember the folds but essentially a very basic origami type of thing . Once folded you'd hold your banger in one hand and with a flick of the wrist bring it downwards, a pocket of air would unfold it causing a bang!
                          Not a very big bang mind you, probably more of a pop.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There was a playground trend that happened in the summer where we made sort of origami cubes that could be filled with water , usually thrown or slammed on some poor victims head

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Semi42 View Post
                              There was a playground trend that happened in the summer where we made sort of origami cubes that could be filled with water , usually thrown or slammed on some poor victims head
                              I remember those too.....all good innocent fun!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X