Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

Plus of course the school blazer at both schools
    I always tried to get away with-out mine and do my WindRunner or a Trakkie Top instead!

80sChav

Comment

White shorts for PE and dark blue footy shorts though think I got away with a pair of lighter blue nylon footy shorts higher up the school. Woe betide if you wore your coloured football shorts to PE lessons!
      What Team - can I ask???

80sChav

Comment

• Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
        Re: school uniforms

Ours was Sky Blue only, but could be any kind of shirt, so some people wore normal shirts, some grandad shirts, some button downs, some tie downs etc.
        That is why I am glad Mulletino we had a choice of 3 Colours at my first Secondary of Grey, White or Blue Shirts and then that we could try and swap our White Shirt for a White Polo .... it'd just not have worked with Sky Blue or Gray Polos I feel!! What do you think mate!!?

80sChav

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

What Team - can I ask???

80sChav
          None specifically. Not sure why I wore light blue football shorts to be honest. I don't support Chelsea.

Even in the 6th form a couple of lads were in trouble for wearing coloured football socks to PE. They were lucky to get let off with a warning not to wear them again instead of getting the slipper which they would have got in earlier years.

Comment

True but I always tried to pick the battles I could win (or say things like I picked up my Football Team Shorts by mistake that morning) or others are doing Football Teams one or my PE 1s was not clean/been washed in time!

80sChav
            The PE teachers at my schools had heard all the excuses!

Comment

None specifically. Not sure why I wore light blue football shorts to be honest. I don't support Chelsea.

Even in the 6th form a couple of lads were in trouble for wearing coloured football socks to PE. They were lucky to get let off with a warning not to wear them again instead of getting the slipper which they would have got in earlier years.
              Sounds like my old School's .... if you was a Good Sportsman, they ignored the ones that bent the rules!!

Comment

The PE teachers at my schools had heard all the excuses!
                Still ..... we tried them hey mate!!??

Comment

Sounds like my old School's .... if you was a Good Sportsman, they ignored the ones that bent the rules!!
                  Yeah they were both lads who played on the school teams so that was probably why they were let off a slippering!

Comment

Yeah they were both lads who played on the school teams so that was probably why they were let off a slippering!
                    Very true indeed ..... yeah

I bet did you wear your Tie thin side out mate??

Comment

For us we swaped/changed between Footy Team Shorts and Club Shirts - so supported Teams who played in White to stand more of a chance on either!!

Comment

Very true indeed ..... yeah

I bet did you wear your Tie thin side out mate??
                        Don't think so. I hope you didn't wear trainers instead of proper black shoes?! You'd have been in trouble.......

Comment

Don't think so. I hope you didn't wear trainers instead of proper black shoes?! You'd have been in trouble.......
                          Of course I wore my Trainers not Black shoes yeah mate!

Comment

I often tried to get away with keeping them on after PE too and my PE Polo!!

Comment

Don't think so.
                              Got to admit mate that this was the "biggest occupatiobnal hazzard" going in regards to flaunting the rules, hey!!?

Comment

Working...
                              X