Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

school uniforms

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

    Plus of course the school blazer at both schools
    I always tried to get away with-out mine and do my WindRunner or a Trakkie Top instead!

    80sChav

    Comment


    • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post
      White shorts for PE and dark blue footy shorts though think I got away with a pair of lighter blue nylon footy shorts higher up the school. Woe betide if you wore your coloured football shorts to PE lessons!
      What Team - can I ask???

      80sChav

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
        Re: school uniforms



        Ours was Sky Blue only, but could be any kind of shirt, so some people wore normal shirts, some grandad shirts, some button downs, some tie downs etc.
        That is why I am glad Mulletino we had a choice of 3 Colours at my first Secondary of Grey, White or Blue Shirts and then that we could try and swap our White Shirt for a White Polo .... it'd just not have worked with Sky Blue or Gray Polos I feel!! What do you think mate!!?

        80sChav

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

          What Team - can I ask???

          80sChav
          None specifically. Not sure why I wore light blue football shorts to be honest. I don't support Chelsea.

          Even in the 6th form a couple of lads were in trouble for wearing coloured football socks to PE. They were lucky to get let off with a warning not to wear them again instead of getting the slipper which they would have got in earlier years.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

            True but I always tried to pick the battles I could win (or say things like I picked up my Football Team Shorts by mistake that morning) or others are doing Football Teams one or my PE 1s was not clean/been washed in time!

            80sChav
            The PE teachers at my schools had heard all the excuses!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

              None specifically. Not sure why I wore light blue football shorts to be honest. I don't support Chelsea.

              Even in the 6th form a couple of lads were in trouble for wearing coloured football socks to PE. They were lucky to get let off with a warning not to wear them again instead of getting the slipper which they would have got in earlier years.
              Sounds like my old School's .... if you was a Good Sportsman, they ignored the ones that bent the rules!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

                The PE teachers at my schools had heard all the excuses!
                Still ..... we tried them hey mate!!??

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

                  Sounds like my old School's .... if you was a Good Sportsman, they ignored the ones that bent the rules!!
                  Yeah they were both lads who played on the school teams so that was probably why they were let off a slippering!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

                    Yeah they were both lads who played on the school teams so that was probably why they were let off a slippering!
                    Very true indeed ..... yeah

                    I bet did you wear your Tie thin side out mate??

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

                      Yeah they were both lads who played on the school teams so that was probably why they were let off a slippering!
                      For us we swaped/changed between Footy Team Shorts and Club Shirts - so supported Teams who played in White to stand more of a chance on either!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

                        Very true indeed ..... yeah

                        I bet did you wear your Tie thin side out mate??
                        Don't think so. I hope you didn't wear trainers instead of proper black shoes?! You'd have been in trouble.......

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

                          Don't think so. I hope you didn't wear trainers instead of proper black shoes?! You'd have been in trouble.......
                          Of course I wore my Trainers not Black shoes yeah mate!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

                            Don't think so. I hope you didn't wear trainers instead of proper black shoes?! You'd have been in trouble.......
                            I often tried to get away with keeping them on after PE too and my PE Polo!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by manofkent59 View Post

                              Don't think so.
                              Got to admit mate that this was the "biggest occupatiobnal hazzard" going in regards to flaunting the rules, hey!!?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X