Hiya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya

Hi guys, I've been searching for various 80's toys and items from my childhood recently and a lot of the image results pointed here so I thought I'd sign up and go straight to the source!

Re: Hiya

Hello.

Comment

Hope you found your toys, if not post a thread in the toy section, hopefully one of us will be able to help.

Welcome in the meantime.
      Heather

Comment

Thanks, I was actually just browsing for some images and found I really had to look hard for photos of the actual 80's toy stores themselves. Didn't have much luck though.

Comment

Sinistar was pretty terrifying, if I recall. Hello though, fellow newbie.

Comment

hey mate nice to see u here.
            im sure you will have a good time.

Originally posted by Sinistar View Post
            Hi guys, I've been searching for various 80's toys and items from my childhood recently and a lot of the image results pointed here so I thought I'd sign up and go straight to the source!
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Welcome Sinistar have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistar View Post
                Thanks, I was actually just browsing for some images and found I really had to look hard for photos of the actual 80's toy stores themselves. Didn't have much luck though.
                Did you find the Zodiac Toy Store thread ?

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/threads/3362-Zodiac-Toy-Shops?highlight=store

some links to pictures of their stores
                Heather

Comment

Thanks! some great pics there. Zodiac didn't make it up to where I grew up (Glasgow) it was more Jolly Giant, John Menzies and a few others.

Comment

Working...
                  X