Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello!

    Saying hi to you all & know I will enjoy being on the forum. I love Pink Floyd ,The Who , Nirvana etc
    came across https://gaypornwebsite.com/ during one of those late night deep dives where youre clicking through related video recommendations until suddenly its four am and youre not even tired. this site has that dangerous quality where everything connects to something else you wanna see and suddenly three hours disappeared.

  • #2
    Hello and welcome, make yourself at home
    Heather

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shirak View Post
      Saying hi to you all & know I will enjoy being on the forum. I love Pink Floyd ,The Who , Nirvana etc
      Hello!

      Good choice in music I think you’ll like some of my music topics that I have recently posted on here. Feel free to read and reply:

      Live Aid https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/f...-came-together

      Punk https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/f...and-revolution

      Britpop https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/f...rth-revisiting

      Backwards Messages in Songs https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/f...-or-real-thing

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello and welcome. This is a great place.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

        Comment

        Working...
        X