Can anyone confirm an old roumor ... that Oasis and Bross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone confirm an old roumor ... that Oasis and Bross

Once had a "punch up" or nearly one in a Petrol Station? A friend once told me this many times but kept saying it was in 1988 ..... To me that'd be too way before Oasis started out with their career and Bross had fginished their career way before Oasis started I thought (they must've finished in at least 1990).

Thanks for any replies!

Re: Can anyone confirm an old roumor ... that Oasis and Bross

Don't know about that but i know Oasis and Blur threw insults at each other for a while.

Comment

sounds like a load of old rubbish to me!!!
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

LOL are you sure it didn't say oasis bros as in brothers
          Heather

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
            sounds like a load of old rubbish to me!!!
            Likewise, that is what I thought, but the person who told me has quite a lax memory (sort of). Though I thought i'd ask as I thought ok, let's say it was 1990/1991 he could be a year or so out! Regardless though Bross must've only been popular/on the scene for about 18 months I think, if that!

Comment

I heard that punch up story, urban rumour made up by the 'brossettes' (fans) at the time....but it was with some other popular boy band at the same time...can't recall whom...even my odious sister told it me back then....

Comment

Probably 'Brother Beyond' or someone like that. By the way 80schav it's 'Bros' not 'bross'.
                Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                  I heard that punch up story, urban rumour made up by the 'brossettes' (fans) at the time....but it was with some other popular boy band at the same time...can't recall whom...even my odious sister told it me back then....
                  Thanks sf1378, I thought that it must of surfaced somehow. It is interesting to know it was an urban rumour all along!!

Comment

Brother Beyond vs Bros punch up sounds familiar.

Comment

Luke was quite handy with his fists when he lived in Camberley.

Comment

Bands pay publicists to get any sort of story out... x factor is the master of the rubbish/untrue 'he hates her/shes going out with him' stories nowadays. This is almost certainly rubbish. Noel Gallagher and Damon Albarn have both said that their publicity booster 'war' sold tens of thousands of records more than they'd have shifted otherwise.
                        I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

Working...
                        X