I have never said it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never said it

I just wanted to say thanks to Huggie and HG and everyone else involved for creating such a brilliant forum/site. It really is brilliant and a fantastic place taht I love posting in and being reminded of the past few decades.

Sorry if there is another thread on it, but I felt (and have meant to say this for yonks but it has always slipped my mind or when i've rememberd I wanted to post) it has been the middle of the night and i've forgot the next day), not as intended it as so. Thanks and all the credit to everyone and hope you can carry on doing the stirling job/work you are

80sChav

Re: I ahve never said it

Yes you are very true mate.
    and to think i found it by pure luck.

whats great about the forum is the people everyone is super nice and so there is no trouble

definitely the best site ive ever joined.

so well done to all the BIG PEOPLE for creating this site.
    hopefully it will still be here in ten yrs time.
    Its just a super asite where people from everywhere allover the world can share tere experiences of so many things.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Re: I have never said it

aww thanks guys, it's really appreciated
      Heather

Comment

The cheque's in the post lol Glad you're liking it
        The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
          aww thanks guys, it's really appreciated
          No problems, Huggie, i'm just so glad that I discoverd the site. It was the same for me as with Darren, I found it by pure luck, but i'm so glad I did.

Comment

I'd not thought about a thread like this, but I feel I should add my two-penny-worth, (there's a retro expression!) to the conversation. I'm completely delighted I came across this forum, three or maybe four years ago. I'm especially impressed by the gentle and considerate way the mods oversee everything. Long may this lovely place continue.

Comment

I agree. I came across the main site first then discovered the forum. Great members and well run. Thanks!
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Re: I ahve never said it

Originally posted by darren View Post
                Yes you are very true mate.
                and to think i found it by pure luck.

whats great about the forum is the people everyone is super nice and so there is no trouble

definitely the best site ive ever joined.

so well done to all the BIG PEOPLE for creating this site.
                hopefully it will still be here in ten yrs time.
                Its just a super asite where people from everywhere allover the world can share tere experiences of so many things.
                whatever I think of I that I want to reminisce about I can find it on this site.........thats just brill........and in ten years time I will feel oh so old lol

Comment

Working...
                X