X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it just me?.....

Originally posted by darren View Post
    threads are bound to be repeated by new members as there are literallu hundreds of threads.

i regularly post on old threads.
    do i get a kiss as well H.HEHE

I when starting a thread will enter it into the search option to see if it exists.
    Why are things bound to be repeated? Surely if a new member searches for what they are looking for there would be no need to repeat a thread. In honesty though its not newbies that do it! Newbies posting new stuff is fantastic but members constantly posting the same stuff just reworded (usually incorrectly spelled) is boring and not needed imo. It also annoys others as can be seen in this thread and also the 'proof reading' thread. The quality of the postings on here is not what it used to be imo. I'm sure some members just post stuff for the sake of posting. I only post when I fell my comment is relevant and may be of interest to others. Not just cos I feel like inflicting some nonsense on other members!
    Last edited by stuckinthe80's; 18-06-2012, 08:08.
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I've been a member here for 3 years and only posted 625 times. Others have been a member for less time and have posted thousands of posts but when you read these posts much of it is repetitive nonsense. I don't see the point. Again my opinion.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        Paulos I could kiss you...but I wont
        Oh Shucks!! now I'm blushing!
        sigpic

Comment

This thread is becoming boring and repetitive and it's now over.

If anybody has positive suggestions for improving the forum please post them in the suggestions section, thanks.
          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
          X