Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George 1978
    replied
    Hancock's Half Hour (well, it's more like 40 minutes when the Health Secretary is doing the Press Conference).

Leave a comment:

• RetroTechRules
    replied
    Just finished re-watching both series' of Life On Mars. Trust the Gene Genie!

"White dog s***? Takes me back!"

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker
    replied
    Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post

I watched it and I did notice that the new 'brother in magic' was a lot like Harry Potter! Alsothat he had been in The Railway Children. It wasn't bad at all, I'd read that the second series was made a bit quicker and that the creator wasn't as happy with it, something about it not having the magic the first one did.
    Exactly. I asked my daughter also and she too mentioned Harry Potter. I wonder if JKR got the ideas from Catweasel.

Leave a comment:

• beccabear67
    replied
    Originally posted by Moonraker View Post

The second series is just as good. When I watched the 1st episode of the second series, something struck me that was very interesting. I don't want to mention it now. Do watch the 1st episode. I wonder if you will think what I was thinking.
    I watched it and I did notice that the new 'brother in magic' was a lot like Harry Potter! Alsothat he had been in The Railway Children. It wasn't bad at all, I'd read that the second series was made a bit quicker and that the creator wasn't as happy with it, something about it not having the magic the first one did.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    I have been watching the economy 40 minute episodes of Casualty on Saturday nights, although I hope that Grace Beauchamp will leave soon as I cannot stand her.

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker
    replied
    Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post

I have that but haven't gotten around to watching any of the second series with the location and cast change. Later the creator of Catweasel created Ghosts Of Motley Hall!
    The second series is just as good. When I watched the 1st episode of the second series, something struck me that was very interesting. I don't want to mention it now. Do watch the 1st episode. I wonder if you will think what I was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    The queens gambit....great drama!

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied
    Unforgotten
    Inspector Lynley Mysteries

Leave a comment:

• beccabear67
    replied
    Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
    I purchased the complete series called Catweasel, which I recall watching in the early 70s.
    I have that but haven't gotten around to watching any of the second series with the location and cast change. Later the creator of Catweasel created Ghosts Of Motley Hall!

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker
    replied
    I purchased the complete series called Catweasel, which I recall watching in the early 70s.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieBrown
    replied
    Last of the Summer Wine. Virtually every day for the last 40yrs. Lol

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    The snooker from Ally Pally - Wilson v Wilson. Wilson won.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    I am glad that Casualty has come back to Saturday nights - the coronavirus storyline adds realism to the series at the moment, although I was concerned that it would feel that it may be too satirical, ironic or like a parody, but on the other hand, at this moment in time, it would feel odd and unrealistic that Holby would be the only British hospital not to be affected by COVID-19.

Leave a comment:

• melvin13K
    replied
    I used to love the Lotus Eaters back in the day so I was elated when I found the series on YouTube... sadly the video quality is just too poor for me to enjoy .
    Yep, some YouTube uploaders simply don't care about quality of those videos. That's why I do like to watch videos on another video sharing platform called Utreon. And here is one of my favorites video channels they have, EEVblog with it's recent video here and what I can say after long period of watching videoclips there, Utreon is much interesting than YouTube.
    Last edited by melvin13K; 11-01-2021, 08:02.

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied
    Originally posted by tex View Post
    Re: what tv show have you been watching.

I'm a celebrity...A rather tedious first episode to kick off the new series, the first 45 minutes was the contestants first meeting and attempting to abseil down a cliff, the second half of this 90 minute show was predictably collecting stars whilst having insects dropped on them....BOREFEST!
    I usually love this series but I’ve dropped this one .. it’s just tedious .. to confined and dark .

I will wait until the next jungle series

Leave a comment:

Working...
X