If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Only live gig so far this year was the Ash Ra Tempel Experience at The Barbican on 22/03/2017.
Absolutely stunning to experience the classic cosmic Krautrock I've been into since my school days live at last!
Next one I'm planning to go to is Yngwie Malmsteen at the O2 in August.
I saw 'em live (supporting Julian Cope) a few years ago on the South Bank - not the most exciting live experience, I have to say...
Only live gig so far this year was the Ash Ra Tempel Experience at The Barbican on 22/03/2017.
Absolutely stunning to experience the classic cosmic Krautrock I've been into since my school days live at last!
Next one I'm planning to go to is Yngwie Malmsteen at the O2 in August.
Leave a comment: