Christmas 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2023

Wishing all members old and new A Very Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!

All the best for 2024
    Heather

Merry Christmas H x

Comment

Best of the season to all; have another glass of nog!
      My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Cantbelieve its that time of year again.

A great christmas to all at dyr

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6775.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	299559
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Merry Christmas forumites, another year nearly done and dusted. I hope you all have a good one and a happy and peaceful New year.
          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

A Merry Christmas to everyone - one post closer to the big 5,000 and becoming a DYR fanatic! With one thing and another, I must put my Christmas tree up at last!

(I might post my 2023 review on here sometime between Christmas and New Year - it's great to look back on the past year and write about it!)
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone!

Comment

what gifts did you present to your special ones? This holiday season, I focused on giving thoughtful and personal gifts. For my daughter, I chose a beautiful set of pearl jewelry from https://onemodiamond.co.uk, symbolizing elegance and timelessness. Additionally, for my spouse, I opted for a custom-engraved watch, adding a personal message on the back. For my parents, I compiled a photo book capturing our family's cherished moments over the years. As for what I received, my family surprised me with a set of high-quality gardening tools, knowing my newfound passion for gardening. It was a delightful and heartwarming exchange of gifts that reflected our understanding and love for each other. How about everyone else? What memorable gifts did you give or receive?
                Last edited by mb7b64; 09-01-2024, 02:37.

Comment

Working...
                X