Favourite Cuppas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Cuppas

mine's tea.........whose turn is it to put the kettle on?

Comment

Tea for me, any kind, but I like it strong. I also like fruit and herb teas with a spoonful of honey.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
        Tea for me, any kind, but I like it strong. I also like fruit and herb teas with a spoonful of honey.
        yuk @ fruit teas

Comment

I like tea, coffee and hot coco. Depends on what I feel like drinking in the morning, may be a tea or a coffee - I vary the strength of tea or coffee when I make it, sometimes strong, sometimes not. I do like it to be sweet sometimes too than others. At the moment I only drink hot chocolate if I go to my regular cafe as I do find it goes well with cold winter weather. I do have Milo by Nestle at home, Cadburys Drinking Chocolate - the original kind thats in an orange and brown cylinder (bought it in a Poundland, seems its exported to Thailand oddly enough these days or made there) and Nesquik but haven't drunk much. Don't like fruit or herbal teas at all. I only have cappuccino or lattes in town...lattes make me laugh, its simply milk coffee....but we are stupid enough to buy them...

Comment

My girlfriend likes her tea & coffee a lot, & when she stays over I have to remember to buy in extra milk.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
              Fruit teas never heard of them M.B.
              Tried herbal tea was not fussed on it.

Fruit tea sounds nicer than herbal.

i can drink up to 20 cups of teas a day.

going back ten yrs i still drankthe same amount of tea but i put 3 sugars teaspoons in each.

i was like a walking sugar factory.

yes like coffee as well.

perhaps 3 to 4 per day.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

If you have a cold Lemon & ginger tea with a good dollop of honey better than anything from the chemist. otherwise mines a tea no sugar and a drop of milk

Comment

I love my Cofffee, Coffee on a Morning, Coffee at Lunchtime, Coffee at night, Coffee when-ever! Though I like Tea too (but only ocasionaly or when the mood takes - if I have Full English Breakfast in Town, sometimes "Tea" screams out at as opposed to Coffee but not too often. Though i'm not a Coffee-adict I can get buy without it I guess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                    I love my Cofffee, Coffee on a Morning, Coffee at Lunchtime, Coffee at night, Coffee when-ever! Though I like Tea too (but only ocasionaly or when the mood takes - if I have Full English Breakfast in Town, sometimes "Tea" screams out at as opposed to Coffee but not too often. Though i'm not a Coffee-adict I can get buy without it I guess!!!
                    sounds like a song coffee in the mornig coffee in the evening.etc.

Is that with sugar you take your coffee tea etc.
                    Just tea and coffee for me.

But ill try different types of coffee.
                    nescafe,mellow birs,maxwell house, and some foreign varieties that you can get.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      sounds like a song coffee in the mornig coffee in the evening.etc.

Is that with sugar you take your coffee tea etc.
                      Just tea and coffee for me.

But ill try different types of coffee.
                      nescafe,mellow birs,maxwell house, and some foreign varieties that you can get.

I never thought of this Darren, yeah it does sound like that "how do you like your eggs in the morning" song now i've thought about it mate yeah!! Yeah just 1 Sugar in either but more than a Tea-spoon if I have Honey in my Coffee (I don't have it in Tea though). I will try differing Coffees too, no question yep mate.

Comment

Cup of tea in the morning with milk and 2 sugars, usually a hot chocolate through out the day (not coffee as in the Haymarket area of Newcastle getting good coffee cheap is second only to finding the Holy Grail), and tea time usually a coffee as soon as I get in or possibly Bovril or OXO. If I'm feeling adventurous a hot lemonade and Ribena!
                        If it's lasted this long, it's worth keeping!

Comment

Originally posted by Llamarama View Post
                          Cup of tea in the morning with milk and 2 sugars, usually a hot chocolate through out the day (not coffee as in the Haymarket area of Newcastle getting good coffee cheap is second only to finding the Holy Grail), and tea time usually a coffee as soon as I get in or possibly Bovril or OXO. If I'm feeling adventurous a hot lemonade and Ribena!

How on earth can you drink a hot Oxo mate? I love the smell of it when it's made for Gravey ... but to drink, sorry I don't think I could stomach that!!

Comment

Tea in the UK. Sweet tea in the USA. Normal tea in the USA is so so so bad. It's no wonder they threw that cr*p in the sea back in the day, if I was there I would have done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                              How on earth can you drink a hot Oxo mate?
                              I don't have much of a sense of smell or taste, so anything remotely bovril like tastes pretty much the same vaugly salty, beefy water. How I can stomach it, not quite sure, possibly magic.
                              If it's lasted this long, it's worth keeping!

Comment

Originally posted by Llamarama View Post
                                I don't have much of a sense of smell or taste, so anything remotely bovril like tastes pretty much the same vaugly salty, beefy water. How I can stomach it, not quite sure, possibly magic.
                                I suppose it could equate (or be similar) to a Beefy soup may-be!!

Comment

Working...
                                X