Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only Fools And Horses.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Only Fools And Horses.

    Do we have any Only Fools And Horses fans?
    I'm a massive fan and it would be fun to have a quiz going on Del & co.
    I'll start off with a few questions to get the ball rolling.....

    1. What is the name of the block of flats where Del and his family live?

    2. What is the name of Rodneys father in law?

    3. Which actor played grandad?

  • #2
    Re: Only Fools And Horses.

    Nelson Mandela House
    Alan
    Lennard Pearce

    Questions
    1 what was Del & Rodneys mum called
    2 what year was Rodney born
    3 what was their local called

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Only Fools And Horses.

      Correct amethyst

      Joan.
      Maybe 1965?
      The Nags Head.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Only Fools And Horses.

        Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
        Correct amethyst

        Joan.
        Maybe 1965?
        The Nags Head.
        According to wikipedia Rodney was born in 1962

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Only Fools And Horses.

          Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          According to wikipedia Rodney was born in 1962
          Not a bad guess by me!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Only Fools And Horses.

            1. What was the name of the episode from 1989 which sees Del, Rodney and friends head to Margate for the day?

            2. What was the name of the episode where Del has a tooth out and then feels he's being stalked by a woman?

            3. In the episode A Hole In One who throws himself down a pub cellar in the hope of compensation?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Only Fools And Horses.

              Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
              1. What was the name of the episode from 1989 which sees Del, Rodney and friends head to Margate for the day?

              2. What was the name of the episode where Del has a tooth out and then feels he's being stalked by a woman?

              3. In the episode A Hole In One who throws himself down a pub cellar in the hope of compensation?
              1.Jolly Boys Outing
              2.Fatal Extraction
              3.Uncle Albert
              1997


              Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                In which Only Fools And Horses episode saw Del and Rodney selling tap water, then contaminating a lake with hazardous waste in steel drums? ☺

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                  Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
                  In which Only Fools And Horses episode saw Del and Rodney selling tap water, then contaminating a lake with hazardous waste in steel drums? ☺
                  This was a beyond hillarious episode with the great addition of that Snob Miles and Rodney and Del Boy virtualy convincing them Uncle Albert was near on 100 years old!!

                  The end in Brighton was amazing too with the bottles lit up in Yellow!! I never thought in terms of 2Special Episodes" that this one may be anywhere near The Jolly Boys Outing and Miami Twice, but I'd place it equal 2nd with the 96 Triology after the other 2, no doubts! A true classic indeed!

                  80sChav

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                    The best episode must be 'A Touch of Glass.'
                    They visit a stately home to clean some chandeliers.
                    If I can recall there was even a documentary about the episode.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                      Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                      This was a beyond hillarious episode with the great addition of that Snob Miles and Rodney and Del Boy virtualy convincing them Uncle Albert was near on 100 years old!!

                      The end in Brighton was amazing too with the bottles lit up in Yellow!! I never thought in terms of 2Special Episodes" that this one may be anywhere near The Jolly Boys Outing and Miami Twice, but I'd place it equal 2nd with the 96 Triology after the other 2, no doubts! A true classic indeed!

                      80sChav
                      Mother Natures Son ☺
                      It was a brilliant episode.

                      David Jason and the actor who played Miles joined forces again and appeared together in an episode of A Touch Of Frost, so from going from something really funny, to something really serious, shows how versatile these actors are. Brilliant!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                        Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
                        The best episode must be 'A Touch of Glass.'
                        They visit a stately home to clean some chandeliers.
                        If I can recall there was even a documentary about the episode.
                        I think i remember the documentary, we were told that they only had one chance to get the chandelier scene right, and it was actually filmed in a private school rather than a stately home. It was fantastic and i still watch it. ☺

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                          [QUOTE=Moonraker;243371]The best episode must be 'A Touch of Glass.'
                          They visit a stately home to clean some chandeliers.
                          If I can recall there was even a documentary about the episode./QUOTE]
                          The expression on Del and Rodney's face when the chandelier came down priceless

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                            The out takes of the chandelier supporting bolt being hammered down are amusing.
                            The Trickster On The Roof

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Only Fools And Horses.

                              Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                              The out takes of the chandelier supporting bolt being hammered down are amusing.
                              Where can we see the outtakes ?

                              Canít abide the series but the chandelier and the falling through the bar were class scenes


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X