Domino Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domino Rally

You couldn't fail to be excited as you watched the television advert for Domino Rally which featured several well-groomed children cheering and punching the air with uncontainable excitement as their elaborate Domino Rally set up toppled and rattled over a series of obstacles including bridges, loop-the-loops, a flight of stairs and ultimately a launch pad that catapulted a plastic rocket in the air. After watching this advert, children all over the world pestered their parents to buy them their own Domino Rally set so that they could be as joyful as the children in the adverts.Trouble is, they didn

More...

Re: Domino Rally

Domino Rally Action Alley! Another big want but never got of mine. Just as well really as I would have got bored and frustrated with it. It was bad enough setting up a little one using my normal domino set.
    1976 Vintage

Comment

That was exactly what put me off it. If I remember the toy brand 'Action GT' used to make them? Maybe someone else then got the licence or it was licensed to Action GT in the UK...

Comment

I remember this being advertised a lot, but only one friend of mine had a set.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I had a set of Domino rally, but instead of the the fantastic stunts and the big lines of hinged dominoes that just took a second to flip up it was just a box of plastic oblongs that took ages to set up.
          Still had some fun with it though!
          sigpic

Comment

I saved up for ages to buy a set when I was young, then just the other week I saw the semi-automatic ride around, ker-chunking "power dealer" for 50p. Set up a long line wondering what all the fuss was about, then once i pushed the first one down and got the "clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclick...", I remembered what all the fuss was about!
            If it's lasted this long, it's worth keeping!

Comment

Another toy I wanted and never got, we use to make lines and patterns out of normal domino's but never had the game!
              Dont think I'd have the patience to set it up these days
              Heather

Comment

I set one up the other week and rather than calm me down and entertain me, it became the bane of my existance!
                If it's lasted this long, it's worth keeping!

Comment

Working...
                X