Fantastic records/Fantastic Forgotten record Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantastic records/Fantastic Forgotten record Thread

Music inspired by the snowgoose by camel.This always used to get played in primary along with hot butters popcorn,and is still one of my favourite albums.Must of sold millions of units back in the 70's but seems to be almost forgotten these days by most people.

Comment

'The Seeds Of Love' by Tears For Fears (1989) is a great album - much overlooked these days, but listen to 'Badman's Song' - epic sound.

'Apple Venus Volume 1' by XTC (1999) is well worth hearing. although one of the bands lesser known albums.

I also have a real fondness for 'Sue' by Frazier Chorus (1989) and it's 1991 follow-up 'Ray'.
      "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Maxi View Post
        'The Seeds Of Love' by Tears For Fears (1989) is a great album - much overlooked these days, but listen to 'Badman's Song' - epic sound.

'Apple Venus Volume 1' by XTC (1999) is well worth hearing. although one of the bands lesser known albums.

I also have a real fondness for 'Sue' by Frazier Chorus (1989) and it's 1991 follow-up 'Ray'.

XTC and TFF, two really underrated bands - both of those albums are superb.

Comment

Working...
        X