Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deformable / Fixable Rubber crash cars from the 80s

Hello everyone.

I've been racking my brain for years and searched online but cant seem to find this item.

In the 80s i seem to remember i had a pair of toy cars RED and YELLOW OR BLUE (Cant remember which)

The cars had a rubber body and you could crash them together which would make them deform.

To fix them all you needed to do was pull the back and front of the car in opposite directions to extend it.

If anyone knows what these were id appreciate it.

Thank you

LostIdeas...

I had something similar in the 70s, they weren't rubber they were hard plastic with doors and wheels that flew off that you could put back on. Stock Car Smash Ups they were called, with the big wheel in the middle (like the Pink Panther Car) which you used a toothed strip to "rev up" before letting them go. It had rubber around the outside and span really quick, getting your finger caught in it really hurt.

Comment

Hotwheels did cars that would smash up at the front, but they where not made of rubber. These where made in the 1980's.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. !!

Looks these toys were probably from a 80s Market in UK which is probably why i cant find any information.

I really like the look of thos Stock Cars Smash Ups and hotwheels crash cars :¬)

Hopefully someone knows if these exist (Or just existed in my mind)

Comment

To anyone else who may be wondering about this too, I think i may have found the toys but i cant find any info.
          I think the cars were called
          Crash Em Ups

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/w1600/...y-Corvette.jpg

Comment

Also hotwheels crack ups
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X