sylvanian talking grey rabbit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylvanian talking grey rabbit!!!

Hi-was just wondering if anyone can help-I have a greay Sylvanian Rabbit which has moving ears and a moving mouth, I want to put her on Ebay but have no idea of value or name etc-I know she is from the 1980's-Does anyone have any info??

Re: sylvanian talking grey rabbit!!!

I think these were called babblebrook

found on line

"I had most of these. and the house with all the furniture. I even had a talking crystal babblebrook that came with a tape that told a story and her mouth moved along with it. it would do it when you talked too...she rocked"
    Heather

Comment

Wow have you still got these Heather?
      sigpic
      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

There were a few talking toys in the late 1980s, Teddy Ruxpin & Cabbage Patchish Cricket come to mind.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Remember them all well.

Didnt think sylvanian family toys talked or perhaps this one was a one off.

Originally posted by richard1978 View Post
          there were a few talking toys in the late 1980s, teddy ruxpin & cabbage patchish cricket come to mind.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

My sister had one of those talking dolls with the pull cord on her back and the mini cassettes for the voice. I used to change them so the doll said naughty things
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
            X