Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    Re: I Cant bloody stand him/her

Most celebrities have eccentric traits which have helped them to become unique as well as famous - most of them would never resemble someone who generally walks down the street every day.

And most of them would be candidates for this list as well.
    see i quite like jim davidson i think hes great , my late grandad also liked him.

theres two celebritys that stick out for me its.

jessica hynes & holly willoughbooby totally stuck up themselves . on both occasions regarding holly.

i was in the audience for celeb juice and i said excuse holly can i have a photo with ya , totally ignored me and went to a posh couple who always wanted a pic, and she said to them of course.

but when me and my dad what about my son george (me) she just turned her nose up and walked straight off.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

I have always wondered whether or not Dylan Keyhoe from Casualty was based on Alan Partridge - they both have very similar mechanisms.
      Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        I have always wondered whether or not Dylan Keyhoe from Casualty was based on Alan Partridge - they both have very similar mechanisms.
        I did hear he was based on various people on radio & TV, DJ Mark Page being one of them.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
        X