X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst TV sit Com ever.....

Originally posted by thewww View Post
    The 2 worst i can think of are

Eldorado http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldorado_(TV_series)

and

Albion Market http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion_Market
    Both are soaps, sorry
    WHO'S THE TART?

Comment

Originally posted by kevpk View Post
      Both are soaps, sorry
      Sorry i thought that after the first comment , is there a post for the worst soaps then?

Comment

Originally posted by thewww View Post
        Sorry i thought that after the first comment , is there a post for the worst soaps then?
        Not sure, if not why not start one
        WHO'S THE TART?

Comment

I recently read about an American sitcom called 'Work It' about two US guys who can't get jobs so dress up as women to get the only jobs available. Downloaded it, laughed my head off, then looked for episode three to find the network had simply stopped showing it after two episodes! Yes, even though they had the series filmed it was decided at pretending it never happened was the thing to do. Honestly, it's the funniest, most sexist, un politically correct thing ever, and totally brilliant- I recommend a download!
          I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

Originally posted by kevpk View Post
            Delboy never married Raquel

The "Gary" episode was "strangers on the shore" , one from last episode

i cant agree that it qualifies as worst sitcom, the latter ones are not as good , i believe they should have finished it when they became millionaires but the latter ones when they lost the money was OK. for me only one word describes Only Fools...... CLASSIC !
            I agree that the ones when they loose their money were a bit of a mistake, especially after such a strong ending.

Over the whole run it was certainly consistantly good enough to make it a classic.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Retrogames View Post
              I recently read about an American sitcom called 'Work It' about two US guys who can't get jobs so dress up as women to get the only jobs available. Downloaded it, laughed my head off, then looked for episode three to find the network had simply stopped showing it after two episodes! Yes, even though they had the series filmed it was decided at pretending it never happened was the thing to do. Honestly, it's the funniest, most sexist, un politically correct thing ever, and totally brilliant- I recommend a download!
              That's news to me, I've never even heard of it. But then again I haven't really watched TV in some twenty years.

Comment

for me only fools and horses is one of the worst.
                could never get it.

although i see why its so popular.
                id also malcolm in the middle but does it qualify as im not sure if it started in the 2000's
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Last Of The Summer Wine

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusescrazy View Post
                    Last Of The Summer Wine
                    it was very bad after the main cast left
                    i mean comp clegg and foggy.

Comment

Same here, LOTSW was never the same after Bill Owen died.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                        it was very bad after the main cast left
                        i mean comp clegg and foggy.
                        I preferred Michael Bates as Blamire to Foggy, actually. The early episodes are much funnier than the later ones, which just got stupid after awhile.

Comment

For me, the worst sitcom ever was The Royle Family. Crude, tedious and totally unfunny. I can't understand why it seems to appeal to so many people.

Comment

Because that's how many working class families are? I know families just like that. The lazy husband. The brow beaten wife. The useless stupid lazy kids that pass on all the work to the parents. The close friend that's always on a diet. Almost all popular comedy is rooted in everyday life.

Comment

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post
                              For me, the worst sitcom ever was The Royle Family. Crude, tedious and totally unfunny. I can't understand why it seems to appeal to so many people.

completely agree there H.

forgot about this one but you are correct on all points.

sitcoms can be funny without being crude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Because that's how many working class families are? I know families just like that. The lazy husband. The brow beaten wife. The useless stupid lazy kids that pass on all the work to the parents. The close friend that's always on a diet. Almost all popular comedy is rooted in everyday life.
                                Got to agree with this, very much based on reality. Personally I loved it.
                                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
                                X