It's A Knock Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's A Knock Out

I've searched to see if this programme has been posted about before, and cant find anything???

I loved it as a small child, we would sit down as a family to watch it, I remember thinking it was great fun,what kid wouldn't want to play all those games and play with all that water? For some reason I was always fascinated with the big tubes they had to fill up with coloured water at the end.

I'm sure I may have posted on this before, but cant find anything so sorry In advance.
    Last edited by sixtyten; 17-06-2007, 13:10.
    Heather

Re: It's A Knock Out

yeah enjoyed this as a kid Huggie, i prefered when it was just british towns & cities in it, i never liked it when they went continental, stuart hall & eddie waring are legends imo

i've now got the them tune stuck in my head

Comment

Yes I thought it was all good clean fun too (how could it be anything else with all that foam and water about *lol* )

VERY best thing about it though was it kept all my five kids in one place - and relatively quiet - for a whole hour !!!

With you though Rugga - best before going Continental
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

I preffered the Euro version myself.

Jeux sans frontieres!

Comment

What used to make me laugh the most was Stuart Hall in hysterics while trying to commontate.
          sigpic I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

Comment

here it is heather

http://youtu.be/JEVaI_6yPug

i cant remember watching it but its such fun how i wish i could play these games even now.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Thought the British-only heats were pretty rubbish, but the full-on European version Jeux Sans Frontieres was compulsive viewing. I can still picture the UK penguin, unable to stand up and knocking all the others over, while the presenters p'eed themselves laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
                I preffered the Euro version myself.

Jeux sans frontieres!
                Invented by Charles De Gaulle.

Comment

Loved this I always wanted go on the show I use be shouting at the TV to tell em get a move on saying I could do better with my eyes closed lol
                  THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I liked to watch the pillow fights where you would land up in the pool if your apponent knocked you off the plank

The european countries normally the Swiss or Germans came first,I found the Belgians always came last

Comment

TV Trivia question for you - what was the only British Team/Town/City to win the whole series of Jeux Sans Frontieres?

Comment

Working...
                      X