Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80s / 90s British Police Drama Identification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s / 90s British Police Drama Identification?

Hi, all.

I'm wondering if anybody remembers this show?

It was set either in the late 80s or early 90s. I can't remember any of the main cast, unfortunately. All I can remember is a couple of scenes from it. I think one of the main characters (female) had an apartment in a disused factory near a railway, possibly London. I don't know whether my mind is making this up, but I can see a bicycle hanging on the wall, but I can't be certain.

In one of the episodes, I remember the bad guys wearing some very questionnable pastel coloured 80s/ 90s suits and again, I don't know whether I'm making this up in my head, but I think the female character might have had a secret gay fling?

I know it's nothing to be going on, but every now and again, this comes into my head and I do a search for it but come up with nothing. If anyone has any idea, it would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Could it have been firefighters? There was a female firefighter lived in apartments (think she had a female roommate at one, but not a love interest) and there was a bicycle. That was in London's Burning around the time you mention.
    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

The gentle touch?

Comment

Probably too early - Juliet Bravo
        DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by culnara View Post
          Probably too early - Juliet Bravo geometry dash world
          I think so!

Comment

Working...
          X