Jossie's Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jossie's Giants

I remember liking it back in the day, not seen more than clips in the last 20 years or so.

The episode where they go on a training weekend & mess around most of the time is one of the better ones.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

AMAZING TO THINK SID WADDELL WROTE IT.

https://youtu.be/V6801fW-Dtk

THERES THE FULL SERIES OF EPISODES.

NOT A SHOW I REMEMBER TOO WELL.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I think Julie Foy as Tracey Gaunt was fantastic - probably being the defining think that made the lads really want to be in the Football Team!

In many a way Julie reminds me of Rita from Johnny Briggs. I don't know - if anyone wilse knows where it was filmed but it seems a bit nomadic location-wise?, with parts being filmed in Newcastle On Tyne, then I am quite sure Huddersfield too (I'm quite certain of), and Manchester and possibly Stoke being mooted too

80sCahv

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
          I think Julie Foy as Tracey Gaunt was fantastic - probably being the defining think that made the lads really want to be in the Football Team!

In many a way Julie reminds me of Rita from Johnny Briggs. I don't know - if anyone wilse knows where it was filmed but it seems a bit nomadic location-wise?, with parts being filmed in Newcastle On Tyne, then I am quite sure Huddersfield too (I'm quite certain of), and Manchester and possibly Stoke being mooted too

80sCahv
          I mostly remember seeing Greater Manchester buses in the street scenes.

They visited St James's Park in one episode & were in the audience of A Question Of Sport in another.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
          X