Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there any tv cartoon series with the title gummy bear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any tv cartoon series with the title gummy bear?

can any body help me with that cartoon series i often watch when i was 3-5 year old in the 80's? The cartoon series before it starts as far as my low memory is concerned i could remember the cartoon characters go on sliding down below i think towards deep in the ground...i really don't know and all i could remember that also there was one time they had encounter a dragon in that cartoon series...i think they were the gummy bears i not really sure???? thanks hope anybody can help me...

Re: is there any tv cartoon series with the title gummy bear?

Originally posted by glennboie View Post
    can any body help me with that cartoon series i often watch when i was 3-5 year old in the 80's? The cartoon series before it starts as far as my low memory is concerned i could remember the cartoon characters go on sliding down below i think towards deep in the ground...i really don't know and all i could remember that also there was one time they had encounter a dragon in that cartoon series...i think they were the gummy bears i not really sure???? thanks hope anybody can help me...
    Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never watched it, but was aware of it - there were a lot of 'tiny critter' cartoons at that time, like the Smurfs and Biskitts.

Comment

I watched the Gummi bears
      YouTube - Gummi Bears TV Show Intro
      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
        Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never watched it, but was aware of it - there were a lot of 'tiny critter' cartoons at that time, like the Smurfs and Biskitts.
        I remember this, mostly shown as part of the Wide Awake Club.

Other little creature shows from that time include The Paw Paw Bears and The Snorks.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Gummy Bears...bouncing here and there and everywhere...

I remember that cartoon, absolute classic. Look it up on youtube as they have the intro on there. Brings back fond memories.

Comment

gummy bears was a favourite of mine - it used to be on after fraggle rock if memory serves me right.

Comment

Working...
            X