Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What old programmes would you like released on dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What old programmes would you like released on dvd?

what bread has not had a release tharts amazing.
    ill be very shiocked if its not rteleased at some time.

Hopefully the legend that is grange hill will get a release one day all the series.
    its sure to be a cash cow if rthey do release it.

id like to see the following released.

huckleberry finn and friends.
    butterflies
    man about the house
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I don't know if you can get Keeping Up Appearances on DVD, as my local HMV is quite poor on choice (very really), I found this when having a £5 Daily mail Voucher how poor their DVD section is for TV. Luckily i've just Today boughty series 3 and 4 of it on Video and it lo0ok's in prestime condition - no dust etc in the tape either, which a sign I always check now-a-day's as it can effect Video tapes badly I believe.

It sure would be ace to know if it is on DVD as i've often found with many a 90s Comedy only a select few appeared (to be put on to DVD when the Sunday Newspapoers ahd a CD/ DVD carze around 2003, but it was often only 1 episode. Birds Of A Feather is another i'd love to see on DVD, though I have 1 episode on it from a sunday paper release DVD if it is'nt already too. Sadly, Darren only a few series of Bread have been released onto Video 9i'm unsure regards DVD), but sadly too the plans for the 25th Anniversery of Series 1 also fell through last year as was palnned (as far as I know this was supposed to include all 7 series too and was include both Joey's, both Aveline's, Celia, Leonora, Julie etc too). It's a reral pity it was never so I feel/think.

Comment

i think the rest of The Knock i would love to be released on dvd

Comment

"Man about the house" has been out for ages,Dazza.

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
            "Man about the house" has been out for ages,Dazza.
            Butterflies has too (sorry should really have replied to Darren's post!)
            Last edited by Roz; 06-03-2012, 02:48.

Comment

One Summer - a six-part Channel 4 drama shown during the summer holiday in 1983, starring a very young David Morrisey

Comment

Originally posted by matt1968 View Post
                One Summer - a six-part Channel 4 drama shown during the summer holiday in 1983, starring a very young David Morrisey

You can buy this on dvd at amazon.co.uk

Comment

The Morecambe & Wise Show in Region 1
                  (It's only available as Region 2 even though their movies "The Intelligence Men", "That Riviera Touch", and "The Magnificent Two" were also released as Region 1)

Comment

Originally posted by matt1968 View Post
                    Already released and widely available.
                    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

It will never happen, but i'd love to see stuff from my youth.
                      Jr Kickstart, Why Don't You, Chockablock, Playaway, things like that.
                      I'd also be very happy to get all the many episodes of ITV's late night cookery programme 'Get Stuffed'.
                      Also, they've already been mentioned, but the whole series of Grange Hill & Byker Grove would be great.

One series hat has been released on DVD that I love is 'Prisoner Cell Block H'
                      However, the box set is absolutely gigantic & way out of my price range.

Comment

The Edison Twins. It's my holy grail of DVD releases.
                        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083410/

Nothing online in terms of downloads and there's never been DVD release iirc. You can buy streamed episodes from amazon.com but unfortunately it's region locked so you can't even buy it outside the US.

Comment

Bodger n badger

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

what these have not been released i cant believe that.
                            some super shows here.

others id like to released are.
                            the professionals
                            t j hooker with williAM SHATNER AND HEATHER LOCKLEAR.
                            Barttlestar galactica.
                            chips

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
                            It will never happen, but i'd love to see stuff from my youth.
                            Jr Kickstart, Why Don't You, Chockablock, Playaway, things like that.
                            Also, they've already been mentioned, but the whole series of Grange Hill & Byker Grove would be great.

One series hat has been released on DVD that I love is 'Prisoner Cell Block H'
                            However, the box set is absolutely gigantic & way out of my price range.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Without going through all 15 pages to see if it been mentioed i'd love to see Prospects get a dvd release (if it hasn't already)

Comment

It's late and I'm too tired to trawl all the way through the thread so sorry if someone has already said this - Luke's Kingdom is now available on dvd. Waiting for it to get a bit cheaper on ebay. Looking forward to drooling over that

Comment

Working...
                                X