Neighbours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neighbours

After it stopped on BBC1 and was in hiatus for about a year (same with Home & Away) I couldn't get back into it.

Comment

funny enough with home and away i never got ino it again when it went it channel 5.

but with neighbours i have still kept watchng it.
      maybe i prefer it.

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
      After it stopped on BBC1 and was in hiatus for about a year (same with Home & Away) I couldn't get back into it.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Tbh I cannot stand either programme anymore - its the same with many soaps - new characters such as family members suddenly pop up without ever having been mentioned prior or a week or 3 before they'll be mentioned queuing you into their imminent arrival...and the storylines are pretty repetitive...

I tried watching H & A when it came to Five and thought what the hell?! Alf's wifes dead??! She's a ghost?! Alf starts hallucinating about her?! No taa...

Comment

I remember Neighbours at one time in the early 1990s seemed to have lots of odd family members turn up without ever being mentioned before & staying for years.

The Robinsons seemed to do that a lot, & as 2 of the Willis children were leaving 2 others turned up out of the blue.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

to be honest that did not really annoy me.
            maybe im easily kept happy.

yes there where a lot of robinsons for sure.
            i do remember a lot of them turning up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
            I remember Neighbours at one time in the early 1990s seemed to have lots of odd family members turn up without ever being mentioned before & staying for years.

The Robinsons seemed to do that a lot, & as 2 of the Willis children were leaving 2 others turned up out of the blue.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post

Very true Richard about the Robinsons - like when Julie returned in 1994 with Phillip (I can never recall Phillip being mentioned previously), though I was not as strong a fan as I was in the 5 year or spell from 1991/1992 to 1997. I thought though that regards the Willis' Children (the originals ones Adam and Cody knew Brad and Gaby without being seen together on screen - par Brad with Gavy when Cody made a short re-appearance played by an American acrtress before her untimley death), though I may-be wrong possibly.

I do recall this was quite similar happened with the Cheryl's (who's surnmame evades me temporaily) with Brett and Danni before Darren showed up as too Cheryl was supposed t have known Lou in Ramsey Street years before when he dated Madge (though I can never recall Cheryl ever been seen as such on screen)

Comment

Working...
              X