Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jumpers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Richard1978
    replied
    Re: Jumpers

    My Mum had a few fluffy jumpers in the 1980s, some of which almost matched her hair when she had a perm.

    Leave a comment:


  • amethyst
    replied
    Re: fluffy jumpers

    Originally posted by Toxi View Post
    I had a big red Mohair cardigan and it made me scratch like hell.
    A mauve mohair jumper it was nice top but really itchy

    Leave a comment:


  • 80sChav
    replied
    Wearing Jumpers .....

    I know if you wore a Jumper for School in the 80s, you were deemed a wussey or something similar!

    Though of course we wore them for the 1st day at Secondary School, but after that it'd be a T-Shirt under your Shirt and no Coat even too (if we deliberatly "forgot" our Blazer)

    Leave a comment:


  • kazboot
    replied
    Re: Skinny Rib Jumpers

    That's true, Marcella! They did add a couple of inches in the right places

    Leave a comment:


  • Marcella
    replied
    Re: Skinny Rib Jumpers

    Yes, mine was similar colour, and I had another in a light shade of pink!.
    I liked wearing them as they made me look' bigger!..

    Leave a comment:


  • kazboot
    replied
    Re: Skinny Rib Jumpers

    I had a skinny rib jumper in the mid 70s that was red, orange and pink horizontal striped!

    Leave a comment:


  • Megawitch
    replied
    Re: Skinny Rib Jumpers

    I remember tank tops in the 70's they were bad enough!

    Leave a comment:


  • The Low Country
    replied
    Re: Skinny Rib Jumpers

    I don't have any pics of me wearing mine

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: Skinny Rib Jumpers

    Think I might have a picture of me wearing one, I'll have a look next time I'm at my Mum's

    Leave a comment:


  • The Low Country
    replied
    Skinny Rib Jumpers

    Does anyone remember Skinny Rib Jumpers? They were often in white with a brightly coloured band (or two) around the body and also on the sleeves (around elbow area or just above) I think they were all the go around the mid 70's.

    Leave a comment:


  • fat wallet
    replied
    Re: fluffy jumpers

    Originally posted by m-tina View Post
    Didn't do the fluffy jumper thing, but defo the white stripe across the nose. The number of detentions we got for doing it with tippex.
    tipex used to crack and fall off after 10 mins

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxi
    replied
    Re: fluffy jumpers

    I had a big red Mohair cardigan and it made me scratch like hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • kass
    replied
    Re: fluffy jumpers

    Actually got my Gran to teach me how to knit so I could make my own. Green mohair - lovely. Know how a cat feels when it coughs up fur balls. Sadly all the photos mysteriously disappeared.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oggy
    replied
    Re: fluffy jumpers

    They looked fun though.....and cute, or was that the girls?

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: fluffy jumpers

    I didn't wear one myself, but this thread reminds me of the big pink fluffy one sharon aka Lititia Dean,wore in Eastenders.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X