X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonraker
    replied
    Originally posted by AdamScott View Post
    I really love McDonald's - I think they have the most delicious burger rolls. And this is also a memory from childhood - when you went there with your older brother, because mom was on shift. And for me McDonald's is tastier than burgerking - I don't want to offend anyone))
    I recall in my younger days the packaging for the Fillet O Fish use to state 'made from 100% cod. That is not the case now. Still, nice though

Leave a comment:

• beccabear67
    replied
    Had a Big Mac, fries and small shake last night, used a coupon. They are the best chain for coupons here.

Leave a comment:

• AdamScott
    replied
    I really love McDonald's - I think they have the most delicious burger rolls. And this is also a memory from childhood - when you went there with your older brother, because mom was on shift. And for me McDonald's is tastier than burgerking - I don't want to offend anyone))

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    I have just used one of those McDelivery things for the first time tonight, and I have been reunited with McDonald's food for the first time since the lockdown.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied
    I normally only go to MaDonald's as an occasional treat, unsurprisingly I've only been once so far this year when I was in Liverpool before the lockdown.

Leave a comment:

• beccabear67
    replied
    I like McDonald's okay every now and then, but their chips are usually over-salted for my taste. I don't think the burgers and sandwiches are that bad for people's health either, it's only if you had it every week or twice a week regularly, but it'd be the same with deli sandwiches with processed meats. They aren't my first choice but I've nothing against them, I probably like the Egg McMuffin breakfast item best!

Leave a comment:

• 80sChav
    replied
    Originally posted by ihoverboard
    illet O'Fish was originally introduced in the USA as they found the sales of burgers fell off on Fridays in areas with a high catholic population.
    I never see Fillet O' Fish in any of my local MacDonalds for ages and ages (or if not the demand does'nt exist, as McDonalds is primilary a Burger Place) or may-be ii=t's on the Menu in a few Large Shopping Centre's nr me (but I guess my Local Burger Takeaway) is better I find even!

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied
    Re: McDonald's

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
    There's rubbish from McDonalds in our car park, I can see it from my window, we get a lot of people parking up in my area, shame they don't take their rubbish home with them.
    It's really annoying always someone else has to clean up after them

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Since drive through openings there seems to be a lot more rubbish about
    There's rubbish from McDonalds in our car park, I can see it from my window, we get a lot of people parking up in my area, shame they don't take their rubbish home with them.

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    I have almost forgotten what a Big Mac tastes like considering the lockdown and most restaurants have been closed for the majority of it.
    Since drive through openings there seems to be a lot more rubbish about

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

I have almost forgotten what a Big Mac tastes like considering the lockdown and most restaurants have been closed for the majority of it.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

I read earlier on this week that Rutland is to get its first McDonald's - the late Neil Innes would have probably approved...

Leave a comment:

• Mulletino
    replied

Not sure if Maccas in the UK have it but some here seem to have a Star Trek Red Alert klaxon (from the OG series) for when something is ready on the cookers, it just goes off a lot when i'm in there!

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Indeed - it is regarded to be rude if one talks when eating, but then again, how does one say that something is delicious or horrible when they eat the food? - I bet that not many of our famous food critics have ever been inside a McDonalds (hence the takeaways).

The staff behind the counter are a lot more noisy than the customers (or guests as they sometimes call Mr and Mrs Public), but that is mostly due to the machines whizzing along in the background. Occasionally, one hears something like "more fries" for the fryer, and so on.

Another thing about McDonald's is that unlike the old days of just ordering, after one orders now of course, one gets a receipt with a three digit order number on - 057 or something. Now, despite it being a three digit number, as soon as it goes to 099 it goes back to 000 again - the first digit will always be 0, which makes me think, why just have a two digit number? Reminds me of the "order number 768, to your Collection Point, please" catchphrase that one heard inside Argos back in the 2000s.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Originally posted by tex View Post
    So i was in muckdonalds yesterday and it was orrible!....A barely warm cheeseburger with more cheese on the outside than the inside and a packet of limpdick fries which again were barely warm...Sorry mr Mcdonald but you lost a customer for life....Burger king, drop your over inflated prices you robbing basteds !!!
    Another thing is the constant din...why can't people eat without talking in a loud fashion?...and the racket behind the serving counter is unbearable with everybody shouting to each other along with the alarms and timers used in the prep area, just awful !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X