Names of Ice Lollies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Names of Ice Lollies

I thought so, by the 1980s the background was red & white.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Treats Knickerbocker Glory , Festival, Stricka, Mountain, Big Bar, Sorrento,Screwdriver, Juicy Lucy,Refresher, Zap,Screwball,Traffic Light,Snowcreme, Humpy Dumpty, and Superstar Space Commander.
      Heather

Comment

Star Wars ,Jubliee and Gone Bananas
        Heather

Comment

yay!

Comment

Me too! They were delicious!!

Comment

• Re: tonibell Ice Lollies -soft ice cream pictures- and pink ice cream vans

Hi I am in need of your help. I am looking for anything related to tonibell, from the famous lollies , to the miniball back in the 70's , any pictures of the bright pink vans, ANYTHING about tonibell. I own and have the last fleet of vans which I am creating a web site just all about tonibell and the brands on what they done back then , if anyone can help me on , free ice creams to all I promise.Once this is built there will be a big thankyou to all that has helped me get there.Anything related will be just brilliant.

my e mail : tonibell99@btinternet.com
              Last edited by tonibell; 10-08-2010, 17:15. Reason: wanted to add more

Comment

Hi there,
                Just been through all 41 pages and it's brought back some memories!
                I wonder if you can help me. I'm trying to identify and ice lolly from the late 80's/early 90's as my friends think I am going crazy and I've dreamt it as they don't remember it.
                It was a choclate flavour ice cream pop coated in strawberry flavoured ice cream and there was also popping candy in the chocolate.
                Not sure who made it but PLEASE help me if you can!

Comment

Pop Stick, Cavalier, Green Demon, Super Star, Billion Dollar and Little Imp

Shame the Go Bananas/jubliee sign didn't sell, I posted that exact same picture on the previous page if you search for it
                  Heather

Comment

I'd forgotten all about Lord Toffingham ice lollies - I really liked those (and the Dracula ones that gave you black lips). I believe there's a Facebook Group trying to get LT lollies relaunched.
                    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Good to see the Green Demon at last, and isn't that Superstar wrapper different from last one posted?

Comment

Yes the last one featured Donny Osmond and theres also one with a competition to win a Chopper
                        Heather

Comment

Not heard of the Billion Dollar lolly and cant find any mention of it on line, wonder what flavour that was
                          Heather

Comment

hi where can i get the incredible hulk ice cream wrapper to buy?

i liked the way the card was attached inside the wrapper . . . was the card tucked away in a fold?

Comment

Originally posted by bally View Post
                              hi where can i get the incredible hulk ice cream wrapper to buy?

i liked the way the card was attached inside the wrapper . . . was the card tucked away in a fold?
                              Ebays the best place to keep checking. I shall keep an eye out and let you know If I see one listed

Here you go a closer look at a wrapper.

Heather

Comment

thanks for the pic of the hulk ice lolly wrapper

was there another type wrapper with a different pic?

can i buy the wrapper from where the pic was taken from?

do you have any info or pics of how the card's were stuck inside the wrapper?

Comment

Working...
                                X