Names of Ice Lollies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Names of Ice Lollies

Free from Wall’s in 1994 was a Cartoon Comic No 1 Featuring The Ice Team in the adventure “Chill - Meltdown On Planet Earth”. Sparkle (lemon or orange flavour ice) is the very sexy super hero who can blast out freezing bolts of ice together with her rather camp but eaqualy super male pixie friend “Twister” (strawberry & lime twist) do battle with "Aunty Freeze" (who does not have a lolly as its not legal to serve car fluid to children) and her mate Horrible “Orge” (Black current flavour shaped like a purple version of Shrek) do battle. :-)

Comment

Comment

Just trying to add my first attachment.. which I have added to "manage attachments" hope it works but if not see item number: 261070575911
        LYONS MAID king cone DISCO DANCE STEPS COMPLETE SET OF 8 CARDS - Mr. Softee
        Number 8 looks like Cliff Richard wired for Sound and No.5 alike John Travolta 1979 so I am guessing around this time. However the images are typical with much of the other artwork of lollies as they are simply "alike".
        A previous blog asked if "WarLord" was tied in with the action comic ... well most certainly it was as its a classic "alike" image of D-Day Dawson charging up the beachhead on D-Day with his Tommy gun blazing. However its simple "alike" and not intended to cause a copy right upset and anyway would mutually support the comics image.
        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Walls Jurassic Park Competition 1993
            Heather

Comment

Wall's B.A Cola Ice Lolly
              Heather

Comment

Wow! BA is a new one on me..

Comment

WOW dont ever remember seeing that B.A lolly before.
                  great find.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Awesome find with that B.A. wrapper,
                    I remember them well, used to have one fairly often.
                    I would start with biting his head off.

Comment

• Hi all, I need some help if possible on "Treats" see Ebay Item number: 120992597651 which are for sale at present. Well I say a "Star Pops" lolly and "SpaceCommander" which were very much alike Wall's in 1960's - window stickers but I cannot for the life of me find the link on Ebay any more. Its ended
                      Well my question is are Treats a subsiduary of Wall's? And did anyone else see the Space commander stickers?

Also Remember 1980's...? From the "trouble n' Strife"!
                      Wibbley Wobbley Wonder ice lolly had chocolate on top outside and red jelly inside?
                      Giant Bar were gorgeous were rectangle and came on a short stick and wrapped in a pale clue wrapper with a Golly Wog on it?
                      Polly Pineapple ice lolly with Polly parrot on it, with different flavors like Cidona?

Also - I note Treats well hae a look at
                      http://www.kevsices.co.uk/page6.htm which shows loads of great ice lolly's and wrappers of today including some I dont get near me

Comment

• Re: Names of Ice Lollys

Super Spy
                        Heather

Comment

Fantastic Picture!

Comment

fantasticpic heather.
                            defffo one lolly i dont remember.

u do find some great pics.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Sky Ray
                              Heather

Comment

Lots of Ice Cream goodies , mainly posted for.. Apple Jack,Angel, Nut Cracker & Caramel Gold and Choco
                                Heather

Comment

Working...
                                X