Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crisps

Originally posted by tanas
    Does anyone remember 'Claws'? I'm sure there were a 'Bone' variety too. I just can't remember what flavour they were but know they weren't pickled onion. Any ideas?
    "Bones" (in a black bag) were salt & vinegar; I thought "Claws" were "Fangs"... they were cheese & onion flavour (in a red bag).

I used to love Nib-bit "Wheels"; haven't seen those for ages. I seem to remember them only being in massive bags

Comment

This whole thread is amazing, thanks to everyone involved.
      I've had a great time reading through the whole thing, So much crunchy nostalgia.
      Far too many to mention, but offhand I think that if I could have any packet from this thread to eat now I would probably pick the Sweetcorn Relish Skips,
      I ate so many of those when they were out, I'm guessing it was around 86-87.
      Long live Clumsy Colin !

Comment

i vagly remember the spice girls walkers flavers also i loved the ready salted chipstick there where lush

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

those G.W. Ringos where just divine.

they where very strong salt and vinegar wth a slight oniony taste.
          i can just taste them now.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Riley's
            Heather

Comment

I used to often have Rileys Crisps when I was young. The local greengrocers used to sell them.

They seemed to stop making them in the mid 1980s.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Atom Smashers
                Heather

Comment

Bring Back Golden Wonder Rock'n Rollers (Facebook)
                  New Facebook site please support!
                  I will be adding more things onto it as time goes on, thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/GoldenWonderRocknRollers

Comment

anyone remember kung fuey balls, cheese n ham flavour they were out at the same time as bones, fangs n claws.

Comment

Originally posted by diskjuggler View Post
                      anyone remember kung fuey balls, cheese n ham flavour they were out at the same time as bones, fangs n claws.
                      Heather

Comment

A big question...does anyone still indulge in the delightful practice of blowing up empty crisp packets and banging them? I always did this as a kid. Everyone else did too but it seems to have died out. Are the stronger foil packets to blame I wonder?
                        1976 Vintage

Comment

I've always done it and still do foil or not. When you say blowing up though the best method is placing the bag flat on the palm and hand and wafting the air in, and not blowing into the bag like a balloon

I like to do it when the kids are sat quietly engrossed in a film, they almost hit the roof
                          Heather

Comment

ah yes i still do it once in a while.
                            it still shocks me how loud the bang is especially when doing it when its not expected by others.

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                            A big question...does anyone still indulge in the delightful practice of blowing up empty crisp packets and banging them? I always did this as a kid. Everyone else did too but it seems to have died out. Are the stronger foil packets to blame I wonder?
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

WAITROSE PUFFS
                              Heather

Comment

Does anyone remember Looney Tunes crisps used to love the prawn cocktail flavour, wierd how they were basically Disco's ????
                                80's 80's 80's

Comment

Working...
                                X