School Punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

Btw Happy New year to mate and I tried to PM you a few days back but I think your In-box was full or something! Please try to In-box me and I hope all is as well as can be expected "Down Under" with you/for you
    Happy new year to you too mate! I'll have a look at my inbox to see if i can clear it out, didn't realise i was that popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mulletino View Post

Happy new year to you too mate! I'll have a look at my inbox to see if i can clear it out, didn't realise i was that popular.
      Yeah thanks and yeah you should know all the Guys who reverse-tied their Ties 9keeping the school theme going) are the most popular bro

I am unsure though to be honest how long it is - since i sent u a PM, so just reply to the last/latest one m8!!

Comment

• Does anyone think in hindsight that detention actually worked as an actual punishment? At my school, detention was all about staying in at playtime/breaktime or for half an hour after school, writing out lines 100 times, "I must not...", or copying two textbook pages onto A4 paper. Was it a waste of time (and ink and paper) or did the punishment actually work and thus one never repeated the offence at school again? Was it bearable enough that the misdemeanor wasn't too bad to get the so-called punishment which was on offer - and some did it again?

After all, there wasn't mush difference between being suspended or expelled and breaking up for the summer holidays - they both meant no more going to school!
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
        X