School crushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: School crushes

Never had any boyfriends after that until I was 16 I think, anyone I ever liked was never interested in me lol.

that is sad indeed sandie.
    it was there loss.
    never had a girlfriend until 5 yrs ago.

i like you was super shy.
    was very shy until i was 27.

i asked a girl out in school bet she was real cruel and nasty when i asked her.
    never saked another girl out in school again.

well i have the one i want bow so im happy.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Exactly darren, it's their loss lol. Like you I was really shy, so never asked anyone out myself.

All that matters is we're happy now.

Comment

Originally posted by sandie76 View Post
        Exactly darren, it's their loss lol. Like you I was really shy, so never asked anyone out myself.

All that matters is we're happy now.
        who knows what could have been had we been at the same school at the same time eh sandie.
        glad u are happy as wel.

Comment

I never had a boyfriend in high school a) because I was a bit geeky and therefore unattractive to most of the boys b) because I was shy c) because I often felt like I was a few years behind everyone else in terms of wanting to go out and do teenagery stuff, so I didn't quite fit in and d) because I wasn't really interested in boys my age - all my daydreams involved proper hunky mature men in their 20s! That's not to say it didn't bother me though. I remember one time walking over to two classmates who were deep in discussion about kissing technique. When I asked them what they were talking about they laughed "Oh we'll tell you when you're older". I was really hurt!
          1976 Vintage

Comment

i remember my class teacher Miss Hirst at middle school was the center of my 11 year olds crush, well me and every other boy in the class.
            Tall, blonde, tanned and fairly well appointed to put it politely. Only had one crush at school after that at the age of 14 over a certain girl whom i yearned for from afar for two years, eventually i manned up, stepped up and asked her out but got turned down, eventually we got together when we were both 17 but she decided she preferred my "friend" better, (big nosed ugly &@##. ) She just didnt tell me and let me find out for myself when she stood me up one weekend.

Comment

Mrs Powis at Middle School (Jnr equiv) was quite fit .... but I had brown Natty Health specs until I was 15 so anyone I fancied wasn't interested. Of course when I got Contact lenses in Yr 6 (Comp) I made up for lost time!!!

Girls I remember sending Valentine's cards to at Westgate Middle School, Lincoln between 77-81 included Nicola Rose, Joanne Dixon & Jennifer Moorhouse, havn't seen any of them since??? ..... oops tell a lie I kissed Jo Dixon, on the way back from a school trip to London Zoo on the coach, somewhere near Baldock off the A1!!!

Comment

You kissed her somewhere near Baldock off the A1? That sounds painful!

I had a crush on Peter Ciesluk who was at the Boys Grammar school which shared a drive with the Girls Grammar School that I attended.

I don't think he ever knew I existed.

*sob
                "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Never really had any crushes on fellow students. First crush was on Mrs Easton when I was 5 and always preferred women to girls.

Been thinking recently about girls I liked and wanted to get to know better. I love the look into middle distance when should be focussing on something else, "what's going on in there" I'd think and I never got that with other lads. wonder if this was a crush in my own weird way ?

Comment

Teacher in my case that went further
                    sigpic
                    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I defintley had one school-crush ... it was love/hate with us, but I'd love to meet her as an adult now and see what she is like (though sadly I have not seen her since she was about 12), but for the sake of keeping her identity secret (as her name was unusual) all I'll say is her name was a name of piece!!

I'll leave you all to guess from here Lol

80sChav

Comment

Had a couple, the first with a girl called Plank. Plank by name plank by nature. She was fairly dense and not all in the head. Never heard her talk at all although she used to follow me virtually everywhere like a lost puppy. The second was a girl called Veronica Death literally spelt death. Her initials was VD, so I quickly dropped that one, lol. Wasn't very lucky with the girls, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                          Had a couple, the first with a girl called Plank. Plank by name plank by nature. She was fairly dense and not all in the head. Never heard her talk at all although she used to follow me virtually everywhere like a lost puppy. The second was a girl called Veronica Death literally spelt death. Her initials was VD, so I quickly dropped that one, lol. Wasn't very lucky with the girls, lol.
                          With no offence at all meant BattyRat these sound similar to girls at my Schools. Most I'd not give the time f the day and given similar reasons you say - par 1 called Meryl who I ad crush on cos of Meryl Streep - but that's what with being young i guess!
                          80sChav

Comment

had quite a few teachers id cruhes on.
                            cant quite think of there names.

one of them was a secondary school teacher.
                            our form teacher for that year.
                            just such a lovely person.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                              had quite a few teachers id cruhes on.
                              cant quite think of there names.

one of them was a secondary school teacher.
                              our form teacher for that year.
                              just such a lovely person.
                              Same here - well 1 or 2 say Darren mate. I recall being in Drama in Year 7 or 8 and they got this locum Teacher in and she promised she'd right when she went to Manchester (unsure if that was her home or next location for a job)!

She never did send a letter, bu it was one of the first times a Teacher had shown a real interest in being kind to kids (as i saw it) There was another Lady Teacher at m 2nd Secondary - she was the spitting image of Sharon from EastEnders and imensley attractive. Me and my other bestt 2/3 friends would make up silly songs about to ryme with her name and local shops! It was well funny until her serious side of I'm a Teachers Assistant and your are Kids shone through after 2/3 weeks of jovial fun!!

Comment

Funny, could never really of had a crush on a teacher. It was them or us.I was always in trouble anyway.
                                We had a really nice looking art teacher, but she showed no interest in anybody except for a clay cat she was always making. Many lads in my year tried with a bit of tongue in cheek but they met the same response as the rest of the class when they asked simple questions which was nothing. It's almost as if nobody else existed apart from that clay cat for some 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X