School crushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: School crushes

My first ever crush was a girl in primary school called Hayley, this was long before I had any preconceptions of being "gay" and I just used to get flustered whenever she was around Can't remember too many more, although there were lots, vaguely remember a girl called Elizabeth who had very long blonde Disney Princess-esque hair that I thought was so pretty

Comment

I had lots of girlfriends all the way through school until at upper school I met the first Girl I really had a crush on - that girl is now my wife and we have 3 great Kids - 28 years and counting
      Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

i can remember one girl called helen chadwick yes i can remember near 30 yrs back.
        i always got nervous and very reed faced when i saw her.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          i can remember one girl called helen chadwick yes i can remember near 30 yrs back.
          i always got nervous and very reed faced when i saw her.
          Oh did you have a crush on her

There was one boy I really fell in love with in primary school.I was mortified when we left at 11 never to see him again,went to seperate schools,I have often thought about him if he married or not

Comment

yep i sure did i can still p[icture her face even now.
            after primary school we went to different schools.

yeah like u mate i often wonder about her as u wonder about him.
            strange how things stick in ur mind eh.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            Oh did you have a crush on her

There was one boy I really fell in love with in primary school.I was mortified when we left at 11 never to see him again,went to seperate schools,I have often thought about him if he married or not

Comment

There was also an un-named (as far as I knew- in that I didn't know her name) who I fancied like crazy in Y9 when she was in the Lower 6th - she had the most amazingly 80s-90s permed hair I have ever seen - that'd catch any 13/14 year old lad's eye! no doubts!!

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                yep i sure did i can still p[icture her face even now.
                after primary school we went to different schools.

yeah like u mate i often wonder about her as u wonder about him.
                strange how things stick in ur mind eh.
                I know Can still see what he looked like at 11 blonde and handsome

Comment

I had a crush on the teacher in the last year of the junior school, Miss Billington. I thought about her for ages after I left junior school. I was in her first class after she qualified has a teacher. Never knew what become of her. Last seen in July 1978.
                  Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

School crushes

I had a crush at secondary school on my English teacher who was a stunning , mini skirted blonde ..who looked remarkably like Alexandra Bastedo ( The Champions ) !
                    She used to sit provocatively on the edge of her desk as she read poetry .. Swoon .

Anyways she just suddenly disappeared out of our lives and the rumour was she got caught having sex with a history teacher in the history stockroom .... So disappointing !!!
                    To add insult to injury .... Our replacement english teacher was a slimy , lecherous , girl fancying bar -steward.
                    Last edited by Zincubus; 28-05-2015, 03:21. Reason: edut

Comment

I really fancied/had a crush on my form teacher in my first year oh secondary school.

Think she was only in her mid twenties,slim with light brown hair.

I think it was one of her first teaching jobs..

Comment

[QUOTE=Zincubus;198824]I had a crush at secondary school on my English teacher who was a stunning , mini skirted blonde ..who looked remarkably like Alexandra Bastedo ( The Champions ) !
                        She used to sit provocatively on the edge of her desk as she read poetry .. Swoon .

One of our teachers would actually sit on her desk. Her legs were has if they were folded up next to her. I never had a crush on her, but she was very pretty. One boy in the class admitted he was in love with her (she definitely had other thoughts!). He used to sit at the very front desk in the corner of the classroom. She used to ask him if he could see the blackboard clearly. Other pupils had said it was awkward. He later admitted why he constantly sat there, although not to her. When she sat on the desk, on two occasions he had seen her knickers.
                        Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

I remember having a crush on my French teacher wonder what she looks like now ???? lol
                          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

School crushes

I work with Autistic teenagers in a high school .. Anyways a while back we had a young French woman ( 22 ) start working - teaching French ( oddly enough lol ) . She was a lovely dark haired beauty with lovely legs ..more often than not they were on display as she wore decidedly short skirts ..

Anyways one break she burst into the staff room ... wearing a VERY short skirt and asked enthusiastically .... " what is PUTTING ME OFF ? " .. ... " PUTTING ME OFF - what does it mean ?
                            Turns out that she'd been teaching her year 10's class perched on a desk , legs folded sideways and one of the lads had blurted out " miss , you're putting me off !

We all laughed !

Last edited by Zincubus; 21-08-2015, 05:15. Reason: efut

Comment

For me it was my English Teacher

The way I saw it was she was a female teacher whereas I was a male pupil. Obviously the same legally as male teacher/female pupil but a lad in my position is hardly going to cry rape
                              sigpic
                              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

In the last 2 years of secondary school I had a crush on a couple of girls in my class. One was a slim, extremely pretty brunette with long, curly hair. I would often sit by her in the school library and talk to her at lunchtimes. She was really nice and I liked her so much. I don't think she had a boyfriend when she was at school, and I was too bashful to ask her out. The other girl had shortish blonde hair. She wasn't perhaps quite as good-looking as the brunette, but she had such a beautiful smile that lit up her entire face. She was fairly quiet and didn't seem to have too many close friends, though she was friendly with everyone. I think she was a Jehovah's Witness or some other denomination, as she never had to attend morning assembly. I helped her with coursework occasionally. Oh, that smile she would flash when I helped her. I really liked her as well. Again, she didn't have a boyfriend at school, and again I was too bashful to ask her for a date. After leaving school I never saw her again. I have often wondered what became of her.

As for teachers, I had a crush on our RE teacher. I suppose she would have been around 27. At O-Level I had to take RE. Not because of my liking for the subject, but due to having a choice between that and Environmental Science--which I disliked intensely. The good thing was that she was my project tutor for the course and I got to sit by her once a week. She was pretty and always wore a light perfume and I thought she was so elegant and sophisticated. She was nice and smiled a lot. I will always remember her at the ceremony to present us with our O-Level certificates. We had already left school several months, so I hadn't seen her for a while. She came up to me and shook my hand and congratulated me, and I will never forget how warm her hand was.

Comment

Working...
                                X