Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst (Funniest?) Thing I Did At School

Originally posted by darren View Post
    worst thing i did was well its more embarrassing actually.

when i was in home economics my button flew off my trousers and down they came,thing was i was commando but i quickly pulled them up with a beetroot coloured face and the lady teacher sewed it on.
    Did you not have a zip on your trousers? Surely the button coming off wouldn't result in your trousers falling completely down as your zip would have held them up. I personally have lost a button off my trousers in the past but they didn't fall down because of the zip so I speak from experience.
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

great aint it.
      i can hear you trying not to laugh
      everytime i think of it i laugh.
      Lol darren, indeed!

Comment

when i was in home economics my button flew off my trousers and down they came,thing was i was commando but i quickly pulled them up with a beetroot coloured face and the lady teacher sewed it on.
        Cool Darren, bet you got quite a lot of a mixture of a response say hey! Did you get my PM's b.t.w!!?

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
          Did you not have a zip on your trousers? Surely the button coming off wouldn't result in your trousers falling completely down as your zip would have held them up. I personally have lost a button off my trousers in the past but they didn't fall down because of the zip so I speak from experience.

i did have a zip mate but i was a bit heavy on the belly and that is why the button flew off and the zip did stay up well so my bit of weight pushed it down revealing what little i had.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Playing football one lunchtime (as always) and turned for a pass, stretching to reach, then riiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppp trousers were torn from crotch to knee and boxers on show for all to see.
            Had to walk about 500 yards across a playground to the home economics block to get them sewn back up...
            How embarassing - stayed with me for a while that one..

Comment

Gosh, I dunno what i'd of done in this situation Darren. I had a few bad situations but that was one of the worst thing';s that could happen - ever mate.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                Gosh, I dunno what i'd of done in this situation Darren. I had a few bad situations but that was one of the worst thing';s that could happen - ever mate.
                Yes my trousers where a bit to tight fitting which did not help.
                Buttons on school trousers where not the best.

It happened more than once my button coming off.

Comment

Our school was a large one, over 1500 kids when I was there. In the mornings we had a 20 minute assembly in the main hall - few speeches from the headmaster and some hymns and such like. Once assembly was over the chairs would be stacked and lined up either side of the hall - about 30 chairs high (they sort of interlocked and stacked - you all know the sort I mean), so at either side of the hall there were 750+ chairs piled up in nice, close columns.

If it rained heavily at break times, all the kids were allowed into the hall to save a soaking. The 5th year kids (final year) all stood around the front and sat on the stage, 4th years a bit closer to the middle, new kids right at the back near the main doors. Lots of kids, lots of piled up chairs, lots of boredom.

I was a 5th year and so sitting on the stage, bored. I then noticed another kid form my year pushing around a much smaller kid. Being soft as a baby I said nothing, but eventually this poor kid was on the verge of tears so I told the kid from my year to leave him alone. He promptly told me to f-off so I pushed him. Hard.

So hard that he flew back into one of the stacks of chairs. So hard that he knocked the chairs over. So hard that the stack of chairs fell backwards into the stack behind it, which then fell into the stack behind that and so on, domino style. As they toppled and hit the floor they spread out and flew across the entire hall, like marbles out of a bag, scattering kids as the went.

Once the chaos had stopped, all that was left was a battlefield of chairs and a load of open mouthed kids. I was wide eyed and had one of those "Oh Sh*t" moments.

There was complete silence for a few seconds, then the deputy head, who had witnessed the event shouted "YOU BOY!"
                  I thought if I didn't turn around maybe I could just blend into the mayhem but no, I was busted, bang to rights.

Cheers,
                  Finnthedude.

Comment

Wingman........ I'm also from Lowestoft... What school did you go to?
                    The funniest thing I ever did was sabotage this girls Xmas cake.... Me and a mate thought it would be funny to but a few coins in her cake but it ended up getting out of hand (eggshell & clingfilm was also added)

kind regards

meg x x x

Comment

i kissed a girl then i **** myself because the headmaster was watching me kiss her the guilt i had

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Yes my trousers where a bit to tight fitting which did not help.
                        Buttons on school trousers where not the best.

It happened more than once my button coming off.
                        I feel sorry for you mate, it must of been terrible. Iam glad the Teacher helped you, Teachers are not like that today as much (some probablya re, but only a small percent). They helped/wanted to help you because they cared for you not like Today, as in certain scenarios like you had.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                          I feel sorry for you mate, it must of been terrible. Iam glad the Teacher helped you, Teachers are not like that today as much (some probablya re, but only a small percent). They helped/wanted to help you because they cared for you not like Today, as in certain scenarios like you had.
                          yes we both just thought nothing of it when it happened.
                          And i remember it a clear as crystal.
                          yes i felt embarrassed being at that age and all.

we know what would happen if a teacher now helped a person like they did with me back then.

Comment

yes we both just thought nothing of it when it happened.
                            And i remember it a clear as crystal.
                            yes i felt embarrassed being at that age and all.

we know what would happen if a teacher now helped a person like they did with me back then.

They'd invaryably not help (some I guess would though). Though then if you the Student had to comehome and had no School trousers for the following day and they wore tracksuit Bottoms, who'd get the blame I say Darren. The poor kid.

The School would not accept that the the Parents/Gaurdian had had a hard day's work and had many other household tasks to do and not have time to sew it back on possibly (another PC/Red tape sceario), but then that is an excuse kids would claim now through lying about their button etc being broken to wear Tracksuit Bottoms instead.

Comment

I gave the weediest kid in our year the best reputation ever. Talk when we were 15 was often about who was going to lose their virginity first, and I came up with a apcracker of an idea. I nabbed a box of condoms from my Saturday job (god knows how they never sacked me, I walked out with a box of cadburys cream eggs one day right past the manager!) stashed one in my hand and then in front of the lads told them that this weedy lad had done it with my cousin (who they knew was very fit). Cue the 'don't believe it!' grumbles, so I called him over, said 'are you getting off with our Sam after school' to his bemusement, then before he could reply put my hand into his top blazer pocket seemingly pulling out a condom and said 'you are then, you dirty git!' he couldn't even get a word out as they started to ask him what it was like and congratulate him. To this day he sends me a good Christmas present every year!

The worst things we did were always to the supply teachers, ironic because that's the job I do now! When I get a bit of stick I think back to the things I used to do and say to them and remember how much fun the winding up was for me
                              Last edited by HG; 12-02-2012, 20:24. Reason: trying to make family friendly
                              I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

Re: "Oh no"

I can still remember being so scared of a male teacher we had at primary school.I had heard so many horror stories about him being violent,i very rarely went to his desk to get my books marked.One day,he demanded i go to his desk so he could mark my books.I went,and promptly peed my pants with terror.I went back and looked,and saw a big pool of pee beside his desk.He later noticed it,and thought some of the girls had been playing with their beakers of orange squash near his desk,so he asked them not to go near his desk with their beakers anymore. Bad little boy

Comment

Working...
                                X