Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

I am annoyed that I missed part of today's Downing Street Press Briefing - the fact that it wasn't on BBC One gave me the illusion that there wasn't one today, when I found out that it was on Sky News as normal. Even if it isn't the PM leading the Briefing I still feel that it is important to be prominently shown on the national media. Every bit of information counts when it comes to getting out of this situation and getting back to a pre-COVID normal. I wasn't watching the One O'clock News earlier when they said that it would only be on the BBC News Channel.

If one can still get the virus after having the vaccine then as far as I am concerned it is the wrong sort of vaccine to do the job properly - I would want to have a vaccine provided that it does the job.

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Coronavirus... thoughts ..

The best we can currently hope for is one that’s gonna work with 90% of the people who have it .... even then there could be catastrophic long term side effects because they’re taking short cuts to get this out there in 7 months rather than 7 YEARS !!!!

It’s a big fat NO from me ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The side effects worry me I am still 50/50 shall I or not

Comment

Even 90% makes me uneasy - I would prefer 100% myself.
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I saw stats the other day on Sky News

Most under 30’s will happily have the new vaccine... most over 50’s will NOT ..

Comment

Hi some big personal news from me.

I wasn't allowed to say anything until this point, but I have volunteered for vaccine trials for Covid-19 that Bupa are running in partnership with Cambridge University. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose yesterday morning at 08:00 am, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши. чувствую себя немного странно.

Comment

As long as you are ok that's the main thing

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                  Hi some big personal news from me.

I wasn't allowed to say anything until this point, but I have volunteered for vaccine trials for Covid-19 that Bupa are running in partnership with Cambridge University. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose yesterday morning at 08:00 am, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши. чувствую себя немного странно.

Nice one Z...
                  Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I see the protestors were out in force again Bristol and Liverpool Anti Vaxxers protestscases will rise again

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                      As long as you are ok that's the main thing
                      That's the main thing for everyone at the moment.
                      I'm having so much fun
                      My lucky number's one
                      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                        I saw stats the other day on Sky News

Most under 30’s will happily have the new vaccine... most over 50’s will NOT ..
                        I bet a fair few of the "over 50s" didn't think twice to chucking a recreational drug down their gullet in their youth that was likely made/cut by some dodgy geezer in his garage.

Comment

Thats fantastic mate good on ya.

Did u take much time thinking about whether to take it or not.

Originally posted by zincubus View Post
                          hi some big personal news from me.

I wasn't allowed to say anything until this point, but i have volunteered for vaccine trials for covid-19 that bupa are running in partnership with cambridge university. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in russia. I received my first dose yesterday morning at 08:00 am, and i wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that i feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши. чувствую себя немного странно.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

There was something I heard (it might have been on Radio 4's Today) about university-based scientists saying that mouthwash can get rid of coronavirus which I think sounds too good to be true, especially for such an everyday item that millions of people have in their bathroom cabinets. No, I don't believe in that at all, especially when you think of going that extra mile to get a vaccine which could eliminate it once and for all. I bet that supermarkets and chemists will probably see mouthwash selling like hotcakes very soon, no doubt. Do you think there is any truth in all that?
                            I'm having so much fun
                            My lucky number's one
                            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I use either listerine 3 in one or Colgate zero alcohol and kills bacteria if it means cutting back on sore throats during the winter flu season I will continue to use it twice a day.You have to be one step ahead of this virus and if it means protecting yourself by all means I will be doing so.Staying in as much as possible keeping my distance from strangers wearing a face mask etc.
                              I believe like old wives tales there could be a simple solution to protects us from infections by doing small things will help.

Comment

Yesterday when I visited a relative's house I found out that a member of my family also had the COVID in September, but thankfully she had made a fully recovery. She was studying in Newcastle when she got it and was 160-odd miles away from home, which takes the pressure off, but it was still a shock when I found out about it.
                                I'm having so much fun
                                My lucky number's one
                                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X