No announcement yet.

Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed the pictures of the same crowded beaches,Bournemouth, Brighton, Southend on Sea.Dont these under 60s have a job or are they still on furlong and having a jolly at tax payers expense

Comment

• I don't know why BBC One bothered to show the Downing Street press briefing this evening - 6.35 pm, they cut away from it and told us that it would be on the News Channel. I know that the TV schedules are chaos with Euro 2021 [sic] and keeping the soaps intact, but I think that it should have been at 5.00 pm as usual when no football was on BBC One. I know I have Sky but, come on...

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Freedom day delayed for a month to July 19th that's when the schools break up.

Comment

• I hope that Freedom Day will arrive by the August Bank Holiday Monday otherwise that will be my birthday ruined two years in a row.
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• The experts are saying now covid will be with us forever and we must learn to live with it depressing thought

Comment

• Rumours that screens in shops are to be removed as it spreads the virus,too many not wearing masks in shops,including staff.It will get to a point where I say enough and food shop online,too many selfish people about

Comment

• More selfish people about in store,morrisons a child had is scooter in storeI wanted to go into the snack aisle and this chap nearly went into me.I stepped back pretty quick,no mask on but he was holding it in his hand.I told him you should have put that on before you went into the store,he did put it on after touching items with a rant,so many ignorant thick people about

Comment

• Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                  The experts are saying now covid will be with us forever and we must learn to live with it depressing thought
                  I am just trying to think that the virus is something that has always been with us so that it doesn't sound to me as something recent.
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Lockdown in 11 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

I am just trying to think that the virus is something that has always been with us so that it doesn't sound to me as something recent.
                      Coronavirus is nothing new, covid 19 is just a particularly nasty strain
                      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post

And made in China

Comment

• it could be but as time has went on new medicines have been found so its not as bad as it was when lockdown first started.

Just imagine if these vaccines hadnt came about say for 5 yrs.

Trey not to let it get u down mate.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                          the experts are saying now covid will be with us forever and we must learn to live with it depressing thought

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

• So today was freedom day in england i saw the party goers lining the the streets outside the clubs counting down till midnite.

Have to many rules been relaxed at the same time.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

• The hot weather doesn't help to be honest - Freedom Day seems to be well-timed for some people, but as I have seen on the news, lots of people are already putting their eggs in one basket when it comes to being in public. As I shop online with Tesco, I have received the circulated email message from the CEO saying that they will still insist on customers wearing masks in store - better to be safe than sorry.

And Boris Johnson taking part in the Press Briefing at Chequers - I suppose that it had to happen eventually.
                              I'm having so much fun
                              My lucky number's one
                              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post

The Covid name seems to be newer than the coronavirus name.
                                I'm having so much fun
                                My lucky number's one
                                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X