Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Listening To Right Now ? (2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time out of my mind-Steely Dan from Gaucho album

Comment

Good Afternoon im currently listening to these.
      Hello - Lionel Richie

Out Of Touch - Daryl Hall & John Oates

I Started A Joke -Bee Gees

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Been revisiting some of my 70s classic rock albums the past few days, i'm normally a spotify guy but you tend to cherry pick tracks when on spotify which just aint right so i dug out some Deep purple, Hawkwind ,Rush and a little ac/dc to soothe the soul.
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
          Been revisiting some of my 70s classic rock albums the past few days, i'm normally a spotify guy but you tend to cherry pick tracks when on spotify which just aint right so i dug out some Deep purple, Hawkwind ,Rush and a little ac/dc to soothe the soul.

Good call for Deep Purple and Hawkwind - they've been on my playlist for several decades.
          Since the lockdowns I've been exploring some lesser known European metal bands.
          There's some magnificent Scandi and Finnish heavy bands like Finntroll, Opeth and Ensiferum.
          In the background right now I've got the Galloping Coroners (Vágtázó Halottkémek) playing. It's almost indescribable - sort of shamanistic punk metal, with a hint of Hawkwind from Hungary, and who would have thought such a brilliantly catchy song could be constructed around just two chords?
          Give this a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_TB3o8bEI
          Last edited by Cartimand; 15-04-2021, 10:38.

Comment

Used to listen to absolute classic rock radio station but got tired of what seemed a constant cycle of same songs weekly.
            tuned in now to planet rock , much better mix of old new and more obscure tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimand View Post

Good call for Deep Purple and Hawkwind - they've been on my playlist for several decades.
              Since the lockdowns I've been exploring some lesser known European metal bands.
              There's some magnificent Scandi and Finnish heavy bands like Finntroll, Opeth and Ensiferum.
              In the background right now I've got the Galloping Coroners (Vágtázó Halottkémek) playing. It's almost indescribable - sort of shamanistic punk metal, with a hint of Hawkwind from Hungary, and who would have thought such a brilliantly catchy song could be constructed around just two chords?
              Give this a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_TB3o8bEI
              Can certainly hear the Hawkwind influence here....A bit shouty, but yeah pretty good
              Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post

Can certainly hear the Hawkwind influence here....A bit shouty, but yeah pretty good
                Glad you liked it! Check out VHK's other songs too. The lead singer is an astrophysicist, with the great name Attilla (well you can't get more Hungarian than that) Grandpierre.

Comment

A true masterpiece

Comment

Something out of this world

Comment

World of Warcraft Classic

Comment

Good Evening How Is Everyone , i hope you are all ok.

The Nights Are Turning In Now Aren't They .

so im currently listening to the following.
                        Hong Kong Garden - Siouxsie & The Banshees.

This Woman's Work - Kate Bush another one of my favourite ones.

That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick

i hope you all have had a lovely weekend x

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Pavement & Dinosaur Jr

Comment

Jilted John - Gordon Is A Moron.

A silly song, a very silly song indeed

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst

I remember that back in 1978
                              1978.. seems like a long time ago and of course it was.
                              As for both poor Jilted John and Gordon I wonder how long it'll be before someone objects, complains or is horribly offended in some way by the song. I thought it was fun , a humorous take on teenage angst.

Comment

Working...
                              X