Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite zoo animals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favourite zoo animals

    Love the Meerkats when they stand up for a nose when they go in and out of their tunnels,hanging onto lamps for heat their funny

  • #2
    Re: Favourite zoo animals

    Did giraffe to ask me that?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Favourite zoo animals

      Monkeys my favs so clever
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Favourite zoo animals

        never actually thought about his before but think monkeys and giraffes.
        girafffes are strange with there long necks and nice coloured stripes..
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Favourite zoo animals

          Giraffes & camels at safari parks are great, as that is the only enclosure where you can get out of your car
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Favourite zoo animals

            Love those alpacas they are found now in more farm parks

            Dont like the reptile houses

            Penguins are adorable

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Favourite zoo animals

              Where ilast worked they had a part foranimals it was a farm which is part of the gardens. Tannaghmore gardens.

              I like the donkeys they had as well as the horses and swanns.

              Love giraffes too.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Favourite zoo animals

                Gorillas - amazing animals

                have always been fascinated by them - i would love to be up close to them like in this

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeaAZ1On-w8
                Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Favourite zoo animals

                  Just remembered. My brother used to work at Woburn safari park in Bedfordshire. He patrolled the enclosures in a Land Rover checking everything was as it should be. In the lion enclosure he came across a family out of their car having a picnic on the grass. There were lions close by. Apparently these lions had recently been fed, fortunately for that family. lol

                  So Peter went over to them & gave them a right telling off. He said something to them to this effect:

                  "Get back in your car Please. There are lions over there & you could be eaten"

                  "But surely they are friendly lions" they exclaimed, obviosly thinking of Parsley the lion from that iconic kids tv programme lol

                  I mean, just because animals are in a safari park doesn't make them tame. Lions and other wild animal are by definition wild; so they are naturally hunters and I am sure if those lions were hunggry that family would be a yummy treat to them lol
                  sigpic
                  Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Favourite zoo animals

                    The white tigers of Bristol zoo. I went over many years ago to see the white tiger cubs there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Favourite zoo animals

                      Originally posted by darren View Post
                      Where ilast worked they had a part foranimals it was a farm which is part of the gardens. Tannaghmore gardens.

                      I like the donkeys they had as well as the horses and swanns.

                      Love giraffes too.


                      Donkeys are beautiful animals,Dazza.I had one myself.
                      Shame they used to be shot as pests here in Australia.Dunno if they still are,

                      I like the Elephants.Not particularly cute -well young ones are-but very smart.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Favourite zoo animals

                        REALLY THESE USED TO DO THAT WITH DONKEYS TERRIBLE THAT IS.

                        YOU USED TO HAVE A DONKEY HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT.

                        ZEBRAS ARE NICE WITH THEIR BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES.


                        BELOW PIC IS FROM DUBLIN ZOO





                        Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                        Donkeys are beautiful animals,Dazza.I had one myself.
                        Shame they used to be shot as pests here in Australia.Dunno if they still are,

                        I like the Elephants.Not particularly cute -well young ones are-but very smart.
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Favourite zoo animals

                          Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                          Did giraffe to ask me that?

                          Didn't get that at first. Good joke.Very clever .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Favourite zoo animals

                            Originally posted by darren View Post
                            REALLY THESE USED TO DO THAT WITH DONKEYS TERRIBLE THAT IS.

                            YOU USED TO HAVE A DONKEY HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT.

                            ZEBRAS ARE NICE WITH THEIR BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES.


                            BELOW PIC IS FROM DUBLIN ZOO

                            About 20 years ago.There wasn't much i didn't have back then.Horses,Goats,Guinea pigs,13 cats etc. Neighbours thought i had a farm lol Those were the days.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Favourite zoo animals

                              Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                              About 20 years ago.There wasn't much i didn't have back then.Horses,Goats,Guinea pigs,13 cats etc. Neighbours thought i had a farm lol Those were the days.
                              Very nice StudAl - I see where you user-name comes from now, it's cool to meet a fellow Horsey guy

                              I have always dreamed of a Career in Equine and tried for forever to get in at College to study it , but to no avail

                              That about shooting Donkey's is totaly horrid indeed no doubts

                              80sChav

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X