Girlband B*Witched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Girlband B*Witched

I remember they got told off for saying feck on Blue Peter. I had a massive crush on Keavey. Or was it Edele?

Comment

Originally posted by kasey11 View Post
      I remember they got told off for saying feck on Blue Peter. I had a massive crush on Keavey. Or was it Edele?
      Edele was the lead singer but Keavey was the better looking one (i'm only going on the show I saw the other night btw, I wasn't a fan or anything)............so it must have been Keavey eh! Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-laughing002.gif
Views:	5
Size:	1.0 KB
ID:	260243

Comment

Originally posted by themilkman View Post
        Edele was the lead singer but Keavey was the better looking one (i'm only going on the show I saw the other night btw, I wasn't a fan or anything)............so it must have been Keavey eh! [ATTACH=CONFIG]3584[/ATTACH]
        Yeah, the one without the scar.

Comment

Lindsey Aramou...I had a mahoosive crush on her, she is gorgeous!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorQui View Post
            Lindsey Aramou...I had a mahoosive crush on her, she is gorgeous!!
            Not surprised!.....she was and still is geourges I believe.

Comment

They were/are gorgeous girls but they weren't much good I didn't think (sorry to any fans).

Don't recall liking any of their songs anyway.

There seemed to be a couple of not-very-good girl bands around at that time, wasn't Cleopatra one of them?

Comment

here is one roz.

http://youtu.be/UvjLgjtJKsc

Originally posted by Roz View Post
                They were/are gorgeous girls but they weren't much good I didn't think (sorry to any fans).

Don't recall liking any of their songs anyway.

There seemed to be a couple of not-very-good girl bands around at that time, wasn't Cleopatra one of them?
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

Yes, remember that one Darren.

That era was one of my least favourites when it came to the UK charts, some really awful stuff like Aqua, Vengaboys and many faceless dance bands that came and went.

Have just looked B*witched up and can't believe they had four number one singles, only the one you posted above was anywhere near memorable.

Comment

i think that one was there best seller from what i remember mate.
                    i wad surprised they had 2 number ones myself.

They were originally called 'D'Zire' then 'Sister', before becoming known as 'B*Witched'.

Originally posted by Roz View Post
                    Yes, remember that one Darren.

That era was one of my least favourites when it came to the UK charts, some really awful stuff like Aqua, Vengaboys and many faceless dance bands that came and went.

Have just looked B*witched up and can't believe they had four number one singles, only the one you posted above was anywhere near memorable.
                    Last edited by darren; 22-02-2013, 16:47.

Comment

Their first 2 songs were OK, but after that the quality seemed to fade away.

Also the music press seemed to switch their interest to female soloists for a couple of years.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I don't think the 'denim look' helped too much either Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-laughing002.gif
Views:	5
Size:	1.0 KB
ID:	260266

Comment

I quite enjoyed their stuff. At least the 3 songs I heard. Blame it on the weather man, Jesy hold on, and the third had lyrics along the lines of, I shell be there, or perhaps that was the name of the song? Not to sure. I found their stuff interesting. And most of their songs, I associate with my school days.

Comment

yeah i liked those songs as well.
                            i sang along to them very catchy.

Originally posted by Louisa View Post
                            I quite enjoyed their stuff. At least the 3 songs I heard. Blame it on the weather man, Jesy hold on, and the third had lyrics along the lines of, I shell be there, or perhaps that was the name of the song? Not to sure. I found their stuff interesting. And most of their songs, I associate with my school days.

Comment

Working...
                            X