No announcement yet.

Eurovision song contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now it’s tainted with accusations of on-air drug use from the victors front man

pure Eurovision !!

Comment

the brits didnt do to well did they last again.

Originally posted by heather74 View Post
      saturday 12th may

will you be flying the flag?:d or thinking oh what a drag?
      we are being represented by a band called scootch, do we stand any chance, or is it now about much more than music?
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Semi42 View Post
        And now it’s tainted with accusations of on-air drug use from the victors front man

pure Eurovision !!

It certainly looked like he was snorting a line and France, who came second, complained and wanted the Italians disqualified.
        I see though that the singer did undergo a cocaine test and it was negative. He says he was just brushing or blowing some rubbish off the table.
        Glad the best song won overall.

Comment

I was wondering which country's authorities would have dealt with the winner's drug situation - would it be the Italian (because he's from Italy), Dutch (because of where the contest was held this year), or Swiss (because the EBU is based in Switzerland?)

We hear about drug taking in sports such as athletics because the competitors think that it makes them perform better (which it doesn't of course), but I would never have imagined Eurovision having a drug problem in a million years.

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I liked the songs of Finland, Israel, Greece, Italy, France and Ukraine the most. The song from France is very reminiscent of the songs of Edith Piaf, a classic French chanson.

Comment

Working...
            X