Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Favourite Songs Or Soundtracks Featured In A Film That You Like ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is Your Favourite Songs Or Soundtracks Featured In A Film That You Like ?

G.I. Blues and Blue Hawaii by Elvis. 2 great early soundtrack albums by Elvis. The rest you were lucky if there were a couple of decent songs on but these 2 were crackers.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: What Is Your Favourite Songs Or Soundtracks Featured In A Film That You Like ?

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Goldfinger...Shirley bassey, the best Bond song ever
      Love the song Goldfinger but I am afraid the best Bond song has to be 'Live and Let Die' by The Wings.

Comment

https://youtu.be/QHH3FoJUEbg

Comment

Love the soundtrack to Sucker punch. Emily Browning does a great job with Sweet dreams are made of this.
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
            Brilliant song by a great band.....but which film did it feature in?
            Forrest Gump - the scene where Jenny almost falls off a balcony while high on drugs

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
            Misirlou-Dick Dale
            Mine too - the perfect intro song to the perfect film!

Comment

The Scarface movie soundtrack is fantastic. I remember watching the movie when I was a kid, and it's one of my favorites.
              I still listen to some of those songs. The 70s music is incredible. So many don't know about the Scarface game. The music in the game is the same as the one from the movie.
              I like making music for videos. It's nice to use royalty free music for videos. The sound templates they have are good, and most importantly, they're free to use. You have to be careful with this because a lot of music you find online is copyrighted. It's nice to have a website like Depositphotos that lets you use the music for free.
              Last edited by Alfredolch; 1 week ago.

Comment

Has to be Paul Ferris' wonderfully haunting theme for Witchfinder General.
                In particular the section from 2:28 is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dyImDVSyU

Click image for larger version

Name:	witch.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	283896

Comment

Working...
                X