X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoorti1509
    replied
    Re: Hardest computer games you played.

Well, The hardest game which I played is WOW(World of Warcraft) which hard to master heroes and DOTA 2 where a character called Invoker and GeoMancer are hard to master.

Leave a comment:

• stud1al
    replied

What was that adventure game for the C64 where there was a big house.You find the door key but lose it again and it ends up being in the letterbox? That was a difficult one but i managed to finish it thanks to some cheats

Leave a comment:

• Hooper68
    replied

Tir na nog on the speccy looked great at the time but what was it all about??

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

Found it tough too.
    a few people ive heard say its hard.

Originally posted by minimort View Post
    dragons lair on nintendo entertainment system. Couldn't get past the second screen!

Leave a comment:

• johnniewalk
    replied

Spider Solitaire and sniperteam2 are hard which i have played .

Leave a comment:

• spuggybridge
    replied

Nodes of Yesod on the speccy (my favourite game), i've been trying to complete this since 1985

Leave a comment:

• Moondog
    replied

Bart vs the Space Mutants (Various)
    Ecco the Dolphin (Megadrive)
    Chakan the Forever Man (Megadrive)
    Gremlins 2: The New Batch (NES)
    Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
    Gods (Megadrive)

Leave a comment:

• catflap
    replied

Beach Head - last level - on Commodore 64. Never did manage to shoot all the blocks before the big gun swivelled around and nailed me.

Leave a comment:

• MiniMort
    replied

Dragons Lair on Nintendo Entertainment System. Couldn't get past the second screen!

Leave a comment:

• Pussywillow
    replied

F19 and latterly F117a Stealth bomber.

Late 80's early 90's. go obsessed with it. Super game of flying an American Stealth Bomber on missions. Long games used to last an hour of more sometimes, depending on the mission. The hardest part was landing the damn thing. Even harder was landing on the aircraft carrier. Many missions were ruined cos I couldn't land it !

My son, now a post grad software developer irnically, found this game in a charity shop several years ago. I started playing it again also a few years back. I actually read the manual and worked out how to drop bombs of various types, which targets to drop them on. I STLL couldn't land the damned thing no matter how I tried !

Leave a comment:

• Cartimand
    replied

A few old Speccy games I never managed to complete. Notably the incredibly irritating Starion - a wire-frame space game a bit like Elite, but with anagrams you had to solve. One near the end had one too many (or few - can't remember) letters which resulted in the game crashing. Also never completed Tir Na Nog, Dun Darach or Valhalla - those were great games though. Much more recently I gave up on Xbox One horror game Outlast, which was frustrating as hell with the batteries running out in your video camera every few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• moogleymog
    replied

Barbarian on the Spectrum comes to mind first, maybe because of the disappointment as the box art and back story were impressive. It took me ages to get past the first crouching monster and when I did I did not get far.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• xmark1234
    replied

Originally posted by darren View Post
    No cheating bad boy.

its very hard aint it.

Ive never used a guide or cheats.

And cant get very far i cant.
    Yea daz very hard game u got not much of a jump and really got plan ahead and know whats coming

Leave a comment:

• trip2themoon
    replied

Originally posted by darren View Post
    No cheating bad boy.

its very hard aint it.

I'm not sure if using the pause cheat to beat the one eyed yellow monster counts as cheating since it was part of the game. With the pause cheat one shot of Elecman's gun does the job.

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

No cheating bad boy.

its very hard aint it.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
    got be mega man i didnt realise how hard this was untill gpt and emulator so could cheat abit lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X