• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tex
    replied
    Re: Bond...James Bond

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    I have always said that broccoli was healthy for you.
    Indeed....did you know that it was Bond producer Cubby broccoli's grandfather who discovered the vegetable of the same name.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Originally posted by tex View Post
    Barbara broccoli has thankfully put this notion to bed once and for all in a press announcement yesterday, common sense rules!
    I have always said that broccoli was healthy for you.

Leave a comment:

• staffslad
    replied

A female secret agent in the mould of the Bond films is one thing, but changing the sex of Bond from male to female in the Bond series I do not agree with. If that has been ruled out then I think that is entirely sensible.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

We are in an age of equal rights - I don't have any problem at all having a woman doing a job that is traditionally a man's. It is nice that we have a female Prime Minister (regarding gender rather than political status as a point there); a female Metropolitan Police Commissioner, and so on. James will become Jane or June as a result if we did have a female Bond, but I bet that the character will be just as successful as her male counterpart.
    Barbara broccoli has thankfully put this notion to bed once and for all in a press announcement yesterday, common sense rules!

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied

Being a massive Bond fan i was disapointed yesterday after a (false) news release stated that the name of the new bond movie was to be announced....it wasn't, BAH!
    However the cast was revealed with Daniel craig donning the tux for his last appearance as Bond (remember he said the same thing after Spectre) Rami malek who brilliantly portrayed Freddie mercury in bohemian rhapsody will play the villain and lea seydoux returns as the love interest.
    ... and more importantly some lovely ladies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Being a massive Bond fan i was disapointed yesterday after a (false) news release stated that the name of the new bond movie was to be announced....it wasn't, BAH!
    However the cast was revealed with Daniel craig donning the tux for his last appearance as Bond (remember he said the same thing after Spectre) Rami malek who brilliantly portrayed Freddie mercury in bohemian rhapsody will play the villain and lea seydoux returns as the love interest.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Granted its not impossible for James bond to undergo a sex change ...but highly unlikely.
    She could be someone else.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

probably the coolest image of bond i've seen.....from Goldfinger.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45769767

It's not impossible though - even Margaret Thatcher once said that there will never be a female Prime Minister.
    Granted its not impossible for James bond to undergo a sex change ...but highly unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45769767

It's not impossible though - even Margaret Thatcher once said that there will never be a female Prime Minister.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
    .... Cary F is apparently big mates with Idris Elba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    .......Who in turn was shortlisted to play Jimmy.

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied

So american director Cary fukanaga (really) is set to direct bond 25 after the departure of Danny boyle, filming begins in march 2019 for release in february 2020, have to say i'm not familiar with this mans work but clearly Broccoli and wilson have total faith in his ability to handle the biggest gig in cinema
    .... Cary F is apparently big mates with Idris Elba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

So american director Cary fukanaga (really) is set to direct bond 25 after the departure of Danny boyle, filming begins in march 2019 for release in february 2020, have to say i'm not familiar with this mans work but clearly Broccoli and wilson have total faith in his ability to handle the biggest gig in cinema

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
    He's WHAT?!?!?!
    Yes, it's amazing isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• zabadak
    replied

He's fictitious - someone could invent him a wife or sister. Amazing when you watch soap operas that relatives and partners come from nowhere.
    He's WHAT?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X